• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wannabustbunnies
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2020

Bulk Speer TNT's

I contacted Speer via their website to ask if they had considered offering their 90 gr TNT's in bulk packs like they do with some of their other calibers (224, 243, 257, 277). I mentioned that they were a popular projectile especially in the 6.5 Grendel and it would be good to have a bulk option available.

I received a reply that it wasn't something they were planning on at the moment but would pass it on to the product development team for future consideration.
    It may be a long shot but if some more people contacted them and expressed interest it may give them a push.

I am in Australia and a box is currently $50-60 where' as you can get the bulk packs for around $250. I know I would purchase several myself and pretty much shoot them exclusively if they were available in bulk for that price.

https://www.speer.com/contactus is the address if anyone is interested
  • mateba
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2017

submitted request

Comment

• DDRanch
      Warrior
      • Jul 2017

Bummer on price. With my dealer pricing here is just under $20.00 a box, plus free shipping. Only problem is they are out of stock.

Comment

• wannabustbunnies
        Bloodstained
        • Feb 2020

We would love to have your prices here but our dollar is low and there has been a recent price increase as well.
        There isn't alot in the way of cheap bulk 6.5mm projectiles here and I can use the TNT's for shooting steel and also hunting.

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
          Warrior
          • Nov 2018

Is it an ITAR violation to ship bullets international?

Heh, even if not I assume shipping lead based objects would be expensive, maybe not?

Comment

• wannabustbunnies
            Bloodstained
            • Feb 2020

We can import projectiles but need to get a permit. The exchange rate plus international shipping wouldn't make it worthwhile though I don't think. Not sure about exporting from the USA as you guys have your own rules and regulations to comply with

Comment

• FLshooter
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2019

Even before the recent ammo buying panic here in the states, .264 Speer 90g TNT bullets have been hard to find.Midsouth shooters sold them for $79/500 + $11 ship. but they were always sold out.I managed to back order a few packs of 500 last year. Trying to find them now would be tough.

Comment

• mel
                Chieftain
                • Nov 2019

Originally posted by FLshooter View Post
                Even before the recent ammo buying panic here in the states, .264 Speer 90g TNT bullets have been hard to find.Midsouth shooters sold them for $79/500 + $11 ship. but they were always sold out.I managed to back order a few packs of 500 last year. Trying to find them now would be tough.
                thats a dang good price , i was getting mine from midway for 18$/100 im glad i stocked up when i did though

Comment

• White Smoke
                  Bloodstained
                  • Dec 2019

Order them directly from Speer. Shipping is a little high, but they always have the bullets! I just ordered 400 from them yesterday.

Comment

• FLshooter
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2019

Originally posted by mel View Post
                    thats a dang good price , i was getting mine from midway for 18$/100 im glad i stocked up when i did though

Comment

• Harpoon1
                      Chieftain
                      • Dec 2017

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
                        Warrior
                        • Nov 2018

Originally posted by White Smoke View Post
                        Order them directly from Speer. Shipping is a little high, but they always have the bullets! I just ordered 400 from them yesterday.
                        $24/100 is a little high; plus shipping you say?

Comment

• DDRanch
                          Warrior
                          • Jul 2017

If you order $100 or more free shipping. Even with the free shipping still a little on the high side

Comment

Working...
                          X