• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gwtx
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

HeadsUp 123sst academy

Academy ONLINE is shipping the 123sst. Not available in the store in my area, (or maybe any area?). With the discount on their credit card(5%) shipping is free, they are 30.5 cents delivered to my box. Please don't hoard, I might want to get some more later KILL SOME HOGS with'em Gary
    When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.
  • JTB
    Bloodstained
    • May 2020

I have been wanting to give them a shot. I love the 180SST in my 06 for deer. No trailing them. They just drop.

Comment

• ricsmall
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by gwtx View Post
      Academy ONLINE is shipping the 123sst. Not available in the store in my area, (or maybe any area?). With the discount on their credit card(5%) shipping is free, they are 30.5 cents delivered to my box. Please don't hoard, I might want to get some more later KILL SOME HOGS with'em Gary
      Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• gwtx
        Warrior
        • Feb 2019

Who said anything about a box? Price per round,each projectile is $0.305 cents. I haven't found them any cheaper, and I don't have to go to town to get'em. MidSouth price is good, but the shipping is $12.99. There are cheaper bullets available, but the SST works best for me. YMMV
        When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Comment

• oyster
          Warrior
          • Jul 2018

I believe he's talking about just the bullet not loaded cartridge.

Comment

• ricsmall
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

Yep! Thought he was talking loaded ammo and jumped on site to scoop it up!! That is a good price on just the projos though. Good find
            Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• gwtx
              Warrior
              • Feb 2019

Sorry I didn't make the post clear that it was just bullets. Haven't bought factory sst's in so long, I forgot about ammo. I also forgot this forum IS for ammo and reloading. My typing gets ahead of my brain sometimes,,,and my typing is very slow as well. Thanks for the post.

Comment

Working...
              X