• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • centerfire
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

How much is too much?

I had another 16# of H4350 show up today and was wondering when you think you have too much reloading components? Is 250 pounds of powder and 50k primers too much?
  • Sinclair
    Warrior
    • Feb 2018

If the stress of having that much powder and primers is has you tied up in knots, I would be glad to relieve your stress by taking some of the primers. Not a bunch, just 5K would do me just fine, or 10K as long as they are small rifle. I am not trying to be greedy, just trying to help out a fellow Grendel aficionado. PM me if interested.
    Last edited by Sinclair; 08-15-2020, 06:24 AM.
    "A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
    Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
    Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.

Comment

• Mad Charlie
      Warrior
      • May 2017

Originally posted by centerfire View Post
      I had another 16# of H4350 show up today and was wondering when you think you have too much reloading components? Is 250 pounds of powder and 50k primers too much?
      It is too much to be posting on a public forum where anyone can see what you have, including various alphabet types and other "interested" entity's.

Comment

• PVBoom
        Warrior
        • Oct 2017

Originally posted by Mad Charlie View Post
        It is too much to be posting on a public forum where anyone can see what you have, including various alphabet types and other "interested" entity's.
        This. Seriously.

Comment

• glk45
          Bloodstained
          • Aug 2018

10/4 on that.

Comment

• centerfire
            Warrior
            • Dec 2017

No, I'm within the local and federal laws.

Comment

• riuma
              Warrior
              • Jun 2018

That hardly matters these days.~Riuma

Comment

• montana
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2011

If you are afraid of posting legal property, then it is time to re-think ones life and get involved politically. If you live in fear, then you have already lost...Just saying......To your question, you can never have too much reloading supplies....

Comment

• centerfire
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2017

Comment

• NugginFutz
                    Chieftain
                    • Aug 2013

Around here, it's what we call "a good start".
                    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• StoneHendge
                      Chieftain
                      • May 2016

That's probably a question you should ask your home insurer - not a bunch of gun nuts.
                      Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Mad Charlie
                        Warrior
                        • May 2017

I didn't mean to imply that you were illegal in any way at all, but why attract attention?

Comment

• Mad Charlie
                          Warrior
                          • May 2017

Originally posted by montana View Post
                          If you are afraid of posting legal property, then it is time to re-think ones life and get involved politically. If you live in fear, then you have already lost...Just saying......To your question, you can never have too much reloading supplies....
                          I don't live in "fear", and I am involved politically, but that doesn't mean that I have blind trust in our govt. or society in general.
                          Those who like to brag about how well prepared they are, have at it, but I will keep my personal business to myself. I consider what I own to be my personal business.

Comment

• centerfire
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2017

I didn't mean to imply that you were illegal in any way at all, but why attract attention?
                            You think I'm attracting attention with the two questions I asked? Do you recommend we stop posting about firearms and reloading to avoid attracting attention?

Comment

• MrDraco
                              Warrior
                              • Jul 2011

Federal regulations state no more than 50 pounds of powder and 10k primers shall be stored inside a residence. "10-3.7 Smokeless propellants intended for personal use in quantities not exceeding 20 lb (9.1 kg) may be stored in original containers in residences. Quantities exceeding 20 lb (9.1 kg), but not exceeding 50 lb (22.7 kg), may be stored in residences if kept in a wooden box or cabinet having walls of at least 1-inc. (25.4-mm) nominal thickness". According to the ATF, if you intend to store or handle anything more than 50 pounds you need an explosive license.

Comment

Working...
                              X