• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lemonaid
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

Prime All Repriming Compound

This stuff might be good for making emergency primers, not very expensive ($20.00 enough for 2000 primers).
    Anyone tried this yet? What were the results?

IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE TO ORDER PRIME-ALL REPRIMING COMPOUND! By adding this item to your cart and proceeding to checkout, you acknowledge you are at least 21 years of age. Prime any casing, anywhere, including muzzle loader caps, and have the ability to reprime any old primer. No more need for strike a
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

Or you could buy potassium chlorate, antimony sulfide, ground glass, sulfur, baking soda and aluminium powder and make it for a heck of a lot less. All available from Amazon! https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...FceXWv3MJoDDDp
    Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• mel
      Chieftain
      • Nov 2019

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
      Or you could buy potassium chlorate, antimony sulfide, ground glass, sulfur, baking soda and aluminium powder and make it for a heck of a lot less. All available from Amazon! https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...FceXWv3MJoDDDp
      u can make it with only 3 of those listed just not recomended as the stuff is super sensitive

edit with potassium perchlorate 9its a lil safer but not by much i know of a few other mixtures u could use that are safer but wat to much of a pain in the ass
      i used to hold a federal type 54 lisc i really should go get another i think its been way to long to just renew
      Last edited by mel; 10-31-2020, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• StoneHendge
        Chieftain
        • May 2016

Yeah, I don't think I'll be doing it any time soon! The Lake City explosion a couple of years ago happened when a very experienced worker was checking the consistency of a vat of primer compound with a wooden spoon when it decided to go boom.
        Let's go Brandon!

Comment

Working...
        X