• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southpaw
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2018

I Found Something that Made Me Yearn for the Good Old Days

I was going through a carton of stuff that I packed for a move over 5 years ago and found this inside:

Besides this being my lucky day, look at the price sticker!
  • Dt219
    Warrior
    • Nov 2020

Oh yea lol. Want triple your money back lol. Good find

Comment

• biodsl
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2011

Stashed away for a rainy day. Southpaw, I'd say it's pooring these last few months! Better than finding a $20 in your pocket.
      Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• Fess
        Warrior
        • Jun 2019

Ouch, Southpaw, that really hurts. You know, before you posted this, I thought you were a pretty good guy.... now I'm not so sure.

Comment

• Rosecrans1
          Warrior
          • Feb 2019

The difference between you and I..................................you found perfect primers for gas gun use!!!!! I would have found Pennsylvania restaurant gift certificates good for indoor dining only that expire the end of December!

Comment

• riuma
            Warrior
            • Jun 2018

Back in the Clinton days I bought a case of 7.5 Remington primers and put them away. I found them last summer and was pretty happy. I feel sorry for the folks looking for components. I have always followed the advice of a fellow shooter to, "Buy Cheap. Stack Deep." I'll buy two bricks, shoot one, buy two more -always reserving one. Generally, if the price is good and I have the cash, I buy them regardless of how many I have on hand at the moment. I haven't been short components of any kind for many years.

Except Grendel brass! When I was first starting out with it there was none to be had. Ended up buying a case of Black just to get the brass....~Riuma

Comment

• Dogue
              Warrior
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by riuma View Post
              Except Grendel brass! When I was first starting out with it there was none to be had. Ended up buying a case of Black just to get the brass....~Riuma
              You're lucky, when I first started the choices for Grendel brass were Lapua at over $1/ea or to fireform X39 brass. It's hard to shoot tight groups when you're distracted by where your brass is ejecting to while shooting.
              Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

• dammitman
                Warrior
                • Dec 2012

thats a super cool picture,,,,

Comment

• dammitman
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by riuma View Post
                  Back in the Clinton days I bought a case of 7.5 Remington primers and put them away. I found them last summer and was pretty happy. I feel sorry for the folks looking for components. I have always followed the advice of a fellow shooter to, "Buy Cheap. Stack Deep." I'll buy two bricks, shoot one, buy two more -always reserving one. Generally, if the price is good and I have the cash, I buy them regardless of how many I have on hand at the moment. I haven't been short components of any kind for many years.

thats excellent advise,,,,lets hope we get one more chance to do so,,,,

Comment

Working...
                  X