X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michigander
    Unwashed
    • Jul 2020

I ordered both these books over a month ago from Alexander Arms! Nothing yet, I think they are waiting on ammo too, but anxious to study these 2 books!

Comment

• Rosecrans1
      Warrior
      • Feb 2019

I commend Todd for asking the questions.
      Klem, LRRPF52 and a handful of other very knowledgeable hoard members give the absolute best advice and Klem's first post on this string is one of the best for anyone who is just starting out, getting back into it or feels like they know everything about metallic reloading. I know too many who reload and have been doing it for a long time who I suspect haven't read any of their reloading manuals opening chapters and just delve into the reloading data. It's best to know every aspect of the science before experimenting. Holds true to reloading, welding, wiring a home, fixing your own brakes and making your own drain cleaners!

Comment

• LRRPF52
        Super Moderator
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Rosecrans1 View Post
        I commend Todd for asking the questions.
        Klem, LRRPF52 and a handful of other very knowledgeable hoard members give the absolute best advice and Klem's first post on this string is one of the best for anyone who is just starting out, getting back into it or feels like they know everything about metallic reloading. I know too many who reload and have been doing it for a long time who I suspect haven't read any of their reloading manuals opening chapters and just delve into the reloading data. It's best to know every aspect of the science before experimenting. Holds true to reloading, welding, wiring a home, fixing your own brakes and making your own drain cleaners!
        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
        X