Would it be against the rules to post a link to a bullet sale on another site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rickt300
    Warrior
    • Jan 2017

Would it be against the rules to post a link to a bullet sale on another site?

100 gr. 6.5 Partitions, $180. for 250 bullets in new boxes.
  • sundowner
    Chieftain
    • Nov 2017

Way over priced I think .

Comment

• rickt300
      Warrior
      • Jan 2017

$36 bucks a box shipped? Partitions are good bullets. Since I did ask and got no negatives. Here is the link. Please delete if not OK with the mods.

Comment

• Bigs28
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2016

There's an entire thread devoted to people posting grendel deals they find. If you think it's something you can post it there in the future. Nothing wrong with hooking us up on some deal knowledge.

Comment

• SDguy
          Warrior
          • Oct 2015

I do not take issue with the links. I do take issue with folks cleaning out a supply & creating or encouraging this shortage. I have a bigger problem w folks paying the prices on gun broker , thus enabling the price gouging. This is playing in to the Democrat drive to take away guns and ammo from common law abiding citizens. Those who are driving up prices are going a long ways towards helping create the shortage.

Comment

• LR1955
            Super Moderator
            • Mar 2011

Guys post links to all sorts of gun related stuff on the Grendel forum. Links for optics, ammo, components, parts. No problem with it at all in my opinion.

I do have a problem with anyone who is here only to sell stuff who then tries to scalp other forum members. Like the guy trying to scalp primers. He had five or six posts, all selling stuff. Then he tried to scalp primers. Zero tolerance from me.

LR55

Comment

• rickt300
              Warrior
              • Jan 2017

I constantly rove around looking for bullet deals. I picked up 350 of the 100 gr. Partitions and 400 90 gr. TNT's not too long ago. You can bet if I had not already stashed the 350 Partitions I would have bought these. I noticed Midsouth has 123 gr. Hornady BTHP's for $80./250. Still thinking about those. I would like to find a good deal on some 120 gr. Sierra Prohunters.

Comment

• Dinny
                Warrior
                • Jun 2016

I bought them based on this price reference: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101050963?pid=424954

Stay tuned to DNS's videos. They may show up there later this year.

Thanks, Dinny

Comment

• rickt300
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Dinny View Post
                  I bought them based on this price reference: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/101050963?pid=424954

Stay tuned to DNS's videos. They may show up there later this year.

Thanks, Dinny
                  Cool I can't think of anyone I would rater get a full set of test results from!

Comment

• Dinny
                    Warrior
                    • Jun 2016

I got just over 2800fps and a nice 3/8" group from these 100gr Nosler Partitions today. 100 of them will be enroute to DNS after they take a pitstop at Druid Hill Armory.

Thanks, Dinny

Comment

Working...
                    X