Lrrpf52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoot View Post
    Here's 8208XBR. Anyone have the version with the AR-Comp entry? I'd kill for just that one powder definition as I'm quite fond of it.

"IMR 8208 XBR ","3920","1.2355","1.620","0.6250","0.6641","0.401 ","1.4540","0.920","","","","","","","","","",""," ","22AUG10"

Hoot
    What are these numerical values you posted for?

Comment

It's the data fields for a particular powder's record that goes in the powder database file in QL.

I thought it would help someone who does not have it, but want it.

I was hoping that someone who has the version with AR-Comp would reciprocate as I've had a devil of a time characterizing it across different calibers, using a different powder and adjusting it's parameters.

Hoot

Comment

I ordered the data update for QL, so I don't need the parameters for AR-Comp.

Hoot

Comment

Originally posted by Hoot View Post
          I ordered the data update for QL...
          Did you have to pay for a full new copy for the update?

Who did you order it from?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JASmith View Post
            Did you have to pay for a full new copy for the update?

Who did you order it from?

Thanks!
            No, since I already had V 3.6, I just paid $15.95 for the data update. I ordered it from the same place I got the software originally.
            NECO in California.

Hoot

EDIT: Actually they charged me shipping of $6.25 for a total of $22.20. It ridiculous not being able to order, pay and download it online, but it's their ball...
            Last edited by Guest; 03-16-2012, 12:34 AM. Reason: corrected information

Comment

Thanks! I got mine from NECO also. I'll give Mike Dillon a call.

Comment

Working...
              X