• Show
Clear All
  • TNhuntsman
    Warrior
    • Nov 2018

Hornady black 6.5 grendel currently at sportsmansguide.com

Sportsmansguide.com has grendel ammo

And it's gone.......damn.
    Last edited by TNhuntsman; 04-29-2021, 01:11 PM.
  • mtnlvr
    Warrior
    • Feb 2019

Don't blink!

Comment

• GSPDad
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2021

The neckbeards and their bots got it all in the first 30 seconds it went live. Just like everywhere else.

Comment

• Bjorn
        Bloodstained
        • Apr 2021

I wonder how much SG actually received for sale. I was on SG yesterday evening and no Grendel was available. Looks like from TNhuntsman's original post until the edit was all of four minutes. May need to ask the folks at Grabagun to try to hold some back IF they ever get any.

Comment

• GSPDad
          Bloodstained
          • Apr 2021

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
          I wonder how much SG actually received for sale. I was on SG yesterday evening and no Grendel was available. Looks like from TNhuntsman's original post until the edit was all of four minutes. May need to ask the folks at Grabagun to try to hold some back IF they ever get any.
          Nobody cares if you get yours. As long as the money is flowing, it its first come first serve. I've had multiple discussions with several big vendors and they all just say sorry, keep trying.

Comment

• TNhuntsman
            Warrior
            • Nov 2018

I bought 5 boxes and then posted, so they were in stock about 10 minutes. I added another 30 to my cart after I posted to verify they were still available and then less than 5 minutes later they were gone.

Comment

Working...
            X