• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • loclass
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2018

Federal 120 OTM available

Don't shoot the messenger.....

Shopping for the American Eagle Rifle - Learn more about the latest American Eagle Rifle and other hunting or shooting gear at Federal Ammunition.
  • Dinny
    Warrior
    • Jun 2016

Seems like prices have risen a bit. I looked at the 50rd box of AE 6.5 Grendel 90gr TNT ammo. It's listed at $76.99 but OOS. I thought I paid $1/round the last time it was available.

Comment

• Gringoloco
      Warrior
      • Dec 2017

Comment

• loclass
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2018

The Federal 120 OTM was $24-$25 pre panic at the local Fleet Farm. This is definitely high at $39.

Comment

• Rosecrans1
          Warrior
          • Feb 2019

My opinion is the prices will likely come down but not at once and they won't come down to the pre-pandemic averages. Raw materials will stay up generally for everything and fuel is way up so heating/cooling/electric rates/transportation/etc will effect everything and everybody. Imports from dumpers like the PRC and mother-Russia will flood in with low prices but US and Euro ammo and arms makers, (ie....everybody), will need to charge more, (for everything), to offset their bottom lines.
          And minimum wage increases and a lack of laborers, and the way the planets are aligned and the cicadas emerging and Elvis and a band of aliens to be formally recognized by the government next month, and...........................................

Comment

• Mustangfreek
            Warrior
            • Jan 2020

Ouch..

Just looked , and beginning of 2020 I ordered a 500 rd case of steel wolf.. $129 delivered and Hornady 123gr 200rd brass buckets, $140 shipped

Damn!

Comment

• dammitman
              Warrior
              • Dec 2012

looks like the "free money" our goverment is printing is having an effect on prices,,,,,just use some of that stimulus cash to offset the prices!

Comment

Working...
              X