• Dt219
    Warrior
    • Nov 2020

Here in nc prices have came down a fuzz and some ammo is on the shelves

Comment

• Old Bob
      Warrior
      • Oct 2019

Go to ammo seek. They have 6.5 Grendel ammo listed but prepare for sticker shock when you see some of the prices asked...

PPU ammo is the lowest priced...

I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior.

Comment

• StoneHendge
        Chieftain
        • May 2016

I've seen (and gotten) 6mm and 6.5mm projectiles I have not seen in a long time in the last 1-2 weeks. Probably just takes some time for the factories to load them.
        Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• Oryx
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2021

I'm seeing more ammo on the shelves but pricing is all over the board.
          Last night I saw 11 boxes of 6.5 Grendel Hornady black for $29/box and I also saw boxes of 45 ACP ball ammo for $119/box
          This past year & 1/2 has gotten things so far out of whack that people start to accept a new reality in regard to pricing. No way am I accepting some of this new "normal" crap!

... at least not until primers become readily available!!

Comment

• Bill2336
            Bloodstained
            • Nov 2020

One of the prices I've been keeping an eye on is 7.62x39 as I can't reload it so it's one of only two calibers I buy as a full up round, everything else I reload. From a high of 600+ dollars for 1,000 it's fallen down to as low as 349 dollars for 1000. I'm waiting for it to get cheaper in smaller quantities before I buy some and start shooting it again.

Comment

• Papajohn6.5
              Unwashed
              • Jun 2020

I just got two boxes of Hornady BLACK 123-grain ELD ammo from GrabaGun, it took 9 days to get them (they were supposed to be delivered via FedEx two days ago......but never showed) and the price with shipping was $100. I'm not normally one to feed the Scalper Trolls, but this is the first factory 6.5G I've ever seen, so I decided to try it. The ELD slugs shoot really well in my CZ527, so I have high expectations.

Comment

• Oryx
                Bloodstained
                • Jan 2021

Originally posted by Papajohn6.5 View Post
                I just got two boxes of Hornady BLACK 123-grain ELD ammo from GrabaGun, it took 9 days to get them (they were supposed to be delivered via FedEx two days ago......but never showed) and the price with shipping was $100. I'm not normally one to feed the Scalper Trolls, but this is the first factory 6.5G I've ever seen, so I decided to try it. The ELD slugs shoot really well in my CZ527, so I have high expectations.
                Damn ... I'm going to go snatch up some of the $29 Hornady Black that's at my local store!

Comment

• BVickery1974
                  Warrior
                  • Jun 2021

It is getting better for the more common cartridges (9mm/223/556). Still got a ways to go though.

Can now get Tula in 9mm and 223 for under $400/case. Wasn't to long ago that Tula 223 was almost $1/rnd,

Comment

• Dogue
                    Warrior
                    • Mar 2011

Go to Miwallcorp.com they have PPU for $13/box and it comes and goes, so if it's out put in the email update. They've been getting it in regularly and I haven't seen better prices in a long time.
                    Μολὼν λαβέ

Comment

Working...
                    X