Chieftain
    • May 2020

What does chrono say about es and sd?

Comment

• StoneHendge
      Chieftain
      • May 2016

Originally posted by DIANEB View Post
      OK I loaded 15 rounds of 120 ELD 27.4 grains of A2230 went to the range the other day here's my three 5 shot groups at 100 yards.
      Eureka! You hit the aiming point! Glad someone else pays attention to that. I always like to use the distance from the aiming point to the outside shot as my reference that includes everything - the ammo, the rifle and setup and me. Great job
      Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• DIANEB
        Warrior
        • Oct 2020

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
        Eureka! You hit the aiming point! Glad someone else pays attention to that. I always like to use the distance from the aiming point to the outside shot as my reference that includes everything - the ammo, the rifle and setup and me. Great job
        Thanks, I loaded 15 more of the same because if I have time I will go to the range tomorrow...

Comment

• Sinclair
          Warrior
          • Feb 2018

DianeB: I have always been impressed with your groups, they are very good, even for 100 yards. Your avatar shows you shooting offhand, are the groups shown in you pictures offhand or from a rest of some sort? Just asking for a friend!
          "A Patriot must always be ready to defend his Country against his government"
          Edward Abbey

"Stay out of trouble, Never give up, Never give in, Watch you're six, Hold the line, Stay Frosty."
          Dr. Sabastian Gorka, Hungarian by birth, American Patriot by Beliefs.

Comment

• DIANEB
            Warrior
            • Oct 2020

Originally posted by Sinclair View Post
            DianeB: I have always been impressed with your groups, they are very good, even for 100 yards. Your avatar shows you shooting offhand, are the groups shown in you pictures offhand or from a rest of some sort? Just asking for a friend!
            Thank you...They are from the bench...
            I'm shooting at steel in the avatar pic...

Comment

Working...
            X