• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GREYBUFF
    Warrior
    • Nov 2018

Not to be unappreciative, but......

Any chance of creating a sub-section on reloading? One for actual reloading topics and one for SUPPLIES AVAILABLE. Its great to get notifications for who just got what in stock, but it sure makes it a pain in tha$$ when searching thru posts for actual reloading topics. Most of the time when someone gets a chance to look at the forum the "has it in stock now" is already gone. I do appreaciate the heads up but think a seperate catagory would greatly improve the reloading forum. Just a thought.
    I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.
  • trubulator
    Warrior
    • Aug 2022

Yes, the huge volume of 5 posts a day makes it so hard to sort through everything to find the reloading stuff...

Comment

• LR1955
      Super Moderator
      • Mar 2011

GB:

Better bet is to sign up with Discord and get notified immediately. The guys posting in stock stuff are probably all on Discord and are reporting findings when they get a chance.

LR55

Comment

• GREYBUFF
        Warrior
        • Nov 2018

Not-to-be-unappreciative-but

Originally posted by trubulator View Post
        Yes, the huge volume of 5 posts a day makes it so hard to sort through everything to find the reloading stuff...
        I'm not refering to looking at it each day and having to sort thru a few new posts, but rather if you are just pursing odler posts looking for different ideas to see what others are doing on various aspects of reloading (which I have been doing lately). I've been reloading for 57 years but still like to get different perspectives from others.
        I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.

Comment

• LR1955
          Super Moderator
          • Mar 2011

GB:

Roger. I now understand your idea.

Up to BFT but in all likelihood the Reloading section you envision would look no different than it does now.

LR-55

Comment

• VASCAR2
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

The google custom search is great for finding loading information or about any other topic in the 6.5 Grendel forum. I use this custom search feature a lot and is very easy to use.

Comment

Working...
            X