• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillS
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2022

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook

I just got my copy. What a joke. This is supposed to contain an extensive book of reload data for the 6.5 Grendel. It is far less. I have obtained more information from Ammoguide.com and other free sources. What a waste of money.
  • biodsl
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2011

What volume? As a new reloader and Grendel owner 10 years ago, I think volume II was worth every penny.
    Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• JASmith
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2014

Ammoguide.com is an excellent source of information. It is, however, a subscription site.

The value of the Grendel handbook is in the text. Nonetheless, how many of us have four or more handbooks, use QL, AND follow multiple online resources to cross check load data?.
      shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
      -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• BillS
        Unwashed
        • Mar 2022

Volume 2.

Comment

• BillS
          Unwashed
          • Mar 2022

I have Hornady, Speer and Lyman. I have also used Ammoguide and have seen a number of your loads. I appreciate that, so thanks. Shooters World is another source as is Vihatavouri. Any advice on using 123 gr H SST for your 123 gr Nosler load? I'm loading for a Howa with 22" barrel. I also have an AR 18" in 6.5 Grendel. Thanks. I realize the drag, etc will cause variations in pressure. I did find the text of the 2 Grendel books interesting and informative. My disappointment is in the limited load data.

Comment

• LRRPF52
            Super Moderator
            • Sep 2014

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• jasper2408
              Warrior
              • Jan 2019

Shooters World does have 6.5 Grendel pressure tested data for their Tactical powder. It is for 85gr all the way up to 140gr bullets. It shows max pressure for their max loads if that is what you are referencing. It is in their Interactive manual on their site.

The pdf downloadable version is not up to date and only shows from 120-140gr bullets.

If this is not what you are talking about then never mind.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                Super Moderator
                • Sep 2014

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• jasper2408
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2019

Here is their webpage. At the top click on "Reload Data" and then "Interactive Manual". The calibers are listed out of order so you have to go down to find it in the data list once you get to Tactical.

Shooters World distributes smokeless powder and propellant to reloaders and competitive shooters. We have a variety of pistol, rifle and shot shell powders.

Here is the Tactical data.
                  https://

Here is the Match data.
                  https://
                  Last edited by jasper2408; 12-19-2022, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Stugotz
                    Bloodstained
                    • Dec 2019

I personally don't own a reloading manual. I have enough friends that have the same caliber and have worked up enough loads that have worked for them, that I can start my load development (along with the use of my LabRadar) to fine what works in my rifles.That and people that contribute loads on this (and various other) websites. Just never had the leed to look it up in a book...
                    Speed is Fine, Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster.
                    I don't think you understand, these boys killed my dog!
                    Taking the gun off safe increases the velocity by 100%

Comment

Working...
                    X