• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jasper2408
    Warrior
    • Jan 2019

Tactical Wholesalers-Legit??

I am thinking of ordering from this place and was wondering if anyone has done any business with them. At the bottom of the page it shows that they take all major credit cards and Paypal. I would like to see if anyone has actually ordered from them and how the process went before I jump in with both feet.

They are located in Clarksburg, MD.

TIA
  • grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

At this stage of things I am not persuaded to buy anything from a dealer in MD.
    Just too many questions as far as I'm concerned, mostly about that state govt.
    So I spend my $$$ elsewhere.
    my 2 cents.
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• jasper2408
      Warrior
      • Jan 2019

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
      At this stage of things I am not persuaded to buy anything from a dealer in MD.
      Just too many questions as far as I'm concerned, mostly about that state govt.
      So I spend my $$$ elsewhere.
      my 2 cents.
      Yep, I think I am going to pass on this place.

Comment

• Harpoon1
        Chieftain
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by jasper2408 View Post
        Yep, I think I am going to pass on this place.
        Do you agree with Tacticalwholesalers's TrustScore? Voice your opinion today and hear what 5 customers have already said.

Comment

• jasper2408
          Warrior
          • Jan 2019

Looks like a site to avoid. Glad I did.

thanks

Comment

• Darryle
            Bloodstained
            • Jan 2022

Originally posted by jasper2408 View Post
            I am thinking of ordering from this place and was wondering if anyone has done any business with them. At the bottom of the page it shows that they take all major credit cards and Paypal. I would like to see if anyone has actually ordered from them and how the process went before I jump in with both feet.

They are located in Clarksburg, MD.

TIA
            What exactly are you looking for?
            NRA Patriot Life Member Benefactor
            GOA Life Member
            TSRA Life Member
            NSCA Life Member

Comment

• jasper2408
              Warrior
              • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Darryle View Post
              What exactly are you looking for?
              I was actually looking at the Real Avid vise they show. They were about $30.00 cheaper than Amazon.

Comment

• jasper2408
                Warrior
                • Jan 2019

Optics Planet had the vise I wanted on sale and in stock for $249.99 ($21.00 cheaper than Amazon) plus free shipping so I have ordered it from them.

Thanks for all of your responses.

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
                  Chieftain
                  • Sep 2013

The problem with Optics Planet is that they sell stuff they don't have in stock, though it is listed in stock when you buy it sometimes. So OP is a gamble.
                  262 reviews for OpticsPlanet, 1.3 stars: 'After seeing all the horrible reviews here I feel stupid even buying from them in the first place. Yes customer service is horrible. No they dont stand behind any of their products. Refused to return my item which was defective to the point the bow almost shot my kid in the face. They didn't care. Only returns are unopened items and then its still a fight. Spend your money somewhere else with online stores that appreciate your business.'

Trustpilot gives them a similarly bad review as well, but with a much larger sample.
                  Do you agree with Opticsplanet's TrustScore? Voice your opinion today and hear what 772 customers have already said.
                  Kill a hog. Save the planet.
                  My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• Harpoon1
                    Chieftain
                    • Dec 2017

Yep! Not a fan of Optics Planet anymore either. I eventually got what I ordered but, every time there was always some kind of issue or delay to deal with.
                    Last edited by Harpoon1; 05-25-2023, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• jasper2408
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2019

The problem with Optics Planet is that they sell stuff they don't have in stock, though it is listed in stock when you buy it sometimes.
                      I received my vise today (Thursday). I don't order from Optics Planet very much, only a handful of times over the years, but have always received what I ordered. It has been 3 years since I ordered anything from them as I had heard all of the things you mentioned so I just stayed away from them. I do check to see if the item is in stock first and I never backorder from them. I guess I have been lucky up to this point.
                      Last edited by jasper2408; 05-25-2023, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X