Advanced Armament Company (AAC) to make 6.5 Grendel Ammo (PalmettoStateArmory brand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrDraco
    Warrior
    • Jul 2011

Well Grendel is pushed back to at least February.

Persistent we are in the final stages of 7.62x39 steel case. We have about 3 more weeks till that is finished.

We will be working solely on 6.5 grendel next. Realistically we have a few months of work left on that line. Probably be February or so.

We also are in the middle of contracting for 10 new calibers. It will take us two and a half years to add the next ten. I believe everyone here will be happy.

Comment

• xoon
      Unwashed
      • May 2023

I seem to remember them saying they were going to produce steel case 6.5 grendel but it seems like brass only for now

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

Right?!? It's a mystery to me why these obscure cartridges keep hanging on. Must be more popular than I imagine.
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• RAM2940
          Bloodstained
          • May 2013

I have shot a couple boxes of the AAC 77gr sierra 5.56 rounds through my 26 inch bolt rifle. Averaged 3/4 inch groups and averaged around 2950 in velocity.

Comment

• biodsl
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by RAM2940 View Post
            I have shot a couple boxes of the AAC 77gr sierra 5.56 rounds through my 26 inch bolt rifle. Averaged 3/4 inch groups and averaged around 2950 in velocity.
            Thanks for this. Nice to know there's another quality 77gr option available.
            Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

Working...
            X