• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wanheda
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2023

Handbook publication date(s)

I'm looking at ordering the Grendel handbooks. I see a lot of references to these dating back quite a few years. Have they been updated with some of the new powders introduced since these handbooks were first published? I'm new to reloading and don't want to stray too far from safe published loading information.
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Wanheda View Post
    I'm looking at ordering the Grendel handbooks. I see a lot of references to these dating back quite a few years. Have they been updated with some of the new powders introduced since these handbooks were first published? I'm new to reloading and don't want to stray too far from safe published loading information.
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Wanheda
      Unwashed
      • Sep 2023

Thanks. I've placed my order and am looking forward to receiving these. I'm also interested in the insights and tech-type information that these contain.

Comment

• Wanheda
        Unwashed
        • Sep 2023

The handbooks arrived today. I took a quick browse, and all I can say is WOW. The depth and breadth of information in these makes them an unbelievable bargain. Now I have something to read tonite, instead watching Baywatch re-runs or infomercials. (I'm a night shift worker and stay on the same sleep schedule on my days off.)

Comment

• Konocti's Wigwam
          Warrior
          • Sep 2023

Originally posted by Wanheda View Post
          The handbooks arrived today. I took a quick browse, and all I can say is WOW. The depth and breadth of information in these makes them an unbelievable bargain. Now I have something to read tonite, instead watching Baywatch re-runs or infomercials. (I'm a night shift worker and stay on the same sleep schedule on my days off.)
          I completely agree, the load data is comprehensive and I love the ring binder on the volumes, it really makes it easy to reference.

KW
          From my cold dead endmill...

Comment

Working...
          X