• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • txgunner00
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Good deal on 123 Nosler CCC

Discover incredible value with Nosler Factory Seconds and Over-Run ammunition. Save on premium rounds with minor cosmetic imperfections or variations, while still enjoying reliable performance. Shop now for discounted Nosler Factory Seconds and Over-Runs and elevate your shooting experience.
    NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.
  • hill.brandonj

Sweet. I picked up 300 a couple weeks ago. Gonna grab some more I magine. Thanks!!!

Comment

This is kind of curious-what's going on with Nosler's manufacturing process control that they're producing such an excessive amount of either excess or secondary product? I picked up 1000 blems a couple of weeks back for the same price they're selling this overrun for, and I'm really not complaining-this is a helluva deal, but being from the manufacturing side, wonder about QC at the production point. Glad their inspection process catches them, and this may be a statistically small pct of total, but in the days of 6Sigma, they sure seem to have generated a large amount of 6.5 123gr CC's of late.

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

Like a lot of manufacturers in this economic climate, they have to forecast their builds long in advance and may have had some orders cancelled after the run was started. Must have been part of the new gov't stimulus plan. It is not necessarily a reflection on their quality, just the victim of circumstance.

Comment

I was at Nosler in July for a plant tour. At that time they were inspecting each one visually and stated that they were about to switch to automated equipment. Don' t know if this speaks to the question but there it is........

Comment

Working...
          X