At last, a 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jurassic View Post
    I just bought one from the web site, are they actually available and shipping?
    We have shipped around 200 within the first few weeks. They ship within 24hr of the order, usually sooner. Thanks!

Comment

• Taylormade

Just ordered, now I just need reloading equipment LOL!

Comment

• rickOshay
        Warrior
        • Apr 2012

Review from Templar Custom

The reviews of Volume 1 continue to come in, and have been very positive. Thank you all for supporting this effort.

"I just got done reading your manual and am very impressed.. You three managed to keep a significant amount of information wrapped up in a quick and easy read! Not only was it informative but it wasn't dry or boring at all. I'm not a big reader, so the fact that you were able to keep my attention all the way through was very impressive."

Seth Gundersen

Comment

I just ordered... looking forward to having a comprehensive guide...

Comment

• se3388
            Warrior
            • Sep 2011

Just ordered mine tonight, I just got my Mini Mk X back from getting it's Grendel barrel (Douglas XX) installed by IT&D Custom, most loads tried so far are an inch or less @ 100yds with one load of CFE223 having all five shots touching at 100 yds.

Steve E..........

Comment

• appleseed-kdc

Ordered...

Comment

Looking forward to more comments and suggestions as we move forward with planning for the next one!

Comment

Finally ordered mine, looking forward to the read. Will vol 2 contain load data from the grendelites, as it would probably be a great addition to all the factory data. Thanks guys!

Edit that. Reread first post and already learned more!
                  Last edited by Guest; 03-09-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Von Gruff
                    Chieftain
                    • Apr 2012

I know the first volume was intended to be an AR data colation and in that regard it bought all the available factory data into one consice and easy to read bench top source. Having said that and like many of us the second volume is much anticipated for the bolt rifle data. I think that if the bullet BC data that LRRPF52 posted would be a valuable inclusion http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...or-the-Grendel. I found it helpfull to have the information presented in that manner.
                    Have to say that the load development that BWild posted was also a great data source for me in development of loads for my Grendel Max https://dl.dropbox.com/u/88798310/Gr...%20Updated.pdf
                    Not sure what wildcats you are planing to document in the bolt rifle edition and how much data is required for inclusion so maybe the authors might expand on that a little.
                    http://www.vongruffknives.com/

sigpic Von Gruff

Grendel-Max

Exodus 20:1-17
                    Acts 4:10-12

Comment

Thanks for my copy.

Comment

Got it, Love it!!!

Comment

• Kikn
                          Warrior
                          • Nov 2011

Just ordered mine today.

Comment

got my book Paul, great reading and info. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

• Kikn
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2011

got Mine In The Mail Today. Haven't, Had A Chance To read It Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Von Gruff View Post
                                Not sure what wildcats you are planing to document in the bolt rifle edition and how much data is required for inclusion so maybe the authors might expand on that a little.
                                It seems that there is at least one version in each of the calibers from .204 through .308, and there might also be a .338 version.

There are others where some of the key case dimensions have been adjusted to squeeze a bit more powder in.

Serious research will wait while other things get cleared off the desk....

Comment

Working...
                                X