X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KentuckyBuddha
    Warrior
    • Oct 2012

There is no bigger maven of e-books than I am and I would not even really want one.

Comment

I saw a post that stated you have velocity estimators for loads in different barrel lengths. So were the loads based on tests of the loads in only 1 barrel length? Or are there actual data, velocity, drop etc. for the same load shot in different length barrels?

Comment

Originally posted by hydrotech View Post
        I saw a post that stated you have velocity estimators for loads in different barrel lengths. So were the loads based on tests of the loads in only 1 barrel length? Or are there actual data, velocity, drop etc. for the same load shot in different length barrels?
        JASmith has a pretty cool calculator on his Shooter's Notes website. Volume I of the 6.5 Grendel Handbook has the chart on pages 33 and 55, and I personally have found it very useful in comparing barrel lengths.

Here's the calculator on Shooter's Notes: http://shootersnotes.com/VelEstim.php

Comment

• Dan
          Bloodstained
          • Aug 2013

just ordered two!

Comment

Ordered! Looking forward to it.

Comment

Printing was finished last week. Binding was done earlier this week. First major shipment is en route to my location with ETA either Monday or Tuesday, at which point we will start blasting out everyone's orders ASAP. I've been itching like a kid at Christmas to get these out to everyone.

I'm especially looking forward to everyone's reactions to how this turned out, because it really hit me when I opened up the FEDEX envelope with the proof copies inside, and the proofs don't even have the production quality image resolution.

Comment

Just ordered version I and version II. Thank You sir for your time and service.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper53 View Post
                  Just ordered version I and version II. Thank You sir for your time and service.
                  Welcome to the forum. These have really been team projects, that we really couldn't have done without you guys. This forum has been really wonderful to work with, and I have met and worked with a lot of really great people through it. Each of them has a unique story that is interesting and entertaining in its own right.

When I look back and read the PM's and emails from years ago when all this was just an idea...a concept, and look at it now, I really have to stop and give credit where it is due, and that is to the industry figures, the other authors, and members of this forum and our customers. It really has been fun collaborating together to make this happen.

Comment

Guess what folks.....

First large batch just arrived! Everyone's orders go out tomorrow!

Comment

• explorecaves

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                      Guess what folks.....

Comment

• montana
                        Chieftain
                        • Jun 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                        Guess what folks.....

You made my day , thanks

Comment

Originally posted by explorecaves View Post
                          That looks like the fat kid happy dance...... I'm all in!!!

Comment

• Michael
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2012

Kudos to all who put these books together...Joe, Paul and Greg. You guys rock.

Christmas...twice this year!!!
                            I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
                            - Voltaire

Comment

• Blacklab
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2012

Thanks!
                              Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........

Comment

Just spent the past several hours getting the orders all packed up and labeled. Will go out in the morning. Yes, it is 1:33 a.m. my time!

Comment

Working...
                                X