Volume 2 - 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mailman finally decided to deliver my Volume 2. Now SShhhhh I'm going to get to some reading. Thanks guys!!

Comment

• Got mine! Just had a chance to glance through it but it looks like a wealth of info... much more helpful to me than Vol 1. Thanks for all the hard work!!!

Comment

• montana
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2011

Very good reading, I especially liked the introduction by Robert Stokes, what a great and accomplished life he is living. Opened my eyes to a different way of looking at hunting calibers, good job to all involved

Comment

• NugginFutz
          Chieftain
          • Aug 2013

When does the next batch of books get shipped?
          If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Just got mine today. Looking thru the book looks like wealth of great information. Now time to start reading.

Comment

• Michael
              Warrior
              • Jan 2012

Book received today. Will sit down with it tonight to read. The binding is perfect for the reloading bench. Thanks again guys.
              I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.
              - Voltaire

Comment

• deadeyerick
                Bloodstained
                • Apr 2013

WooHoo got mine today!

Comment

• Mine arrived. Threw it in the suitcase, about to catch a plane.

Comment

• WHITEBULL
                    Bloodstained
                    • Aug 2013

Got mine on Friday. This is the most complete guide available for this caliber, for reloading and hunting. I was very surprised to learn that the difference between a 16" barreled and a 24" barreled Grendel is minimal for hunting out to 250 yrds. Velocity is only down around 200fps, with plenty of punch left at that range.
                    Good read, will keep close in the man cave for loading reference.

Comment

• Hank Rearden
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2013

Pulled Mine out of the Mail Box this morning.
                      Thanks again Guys. It looks great, Looking forward to reading it.

Comment

• AR15Buildbox.com is a good method of delivering Grendel or other products. It is a good method to drive people to projects or products you are interested in selling.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
                          Warrior
                          • Oct 2012

I got mine today over in Georgia as well! Enjoying it now.

Comment

• NugginFutz
                            Chieftain
                            • Aug 2013

Hoorah! Mine just showed up, as well. Now, off to a quiet corner, away from distractions...
                            If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Got mine today. Looking forward to reading it.

Comment

• Kikn
                                Warrior
                                • Nov 2011

Just got back from my hunting trip and got my book today. I flipped through and looked at some photos and charts. I'm looking forward to being able to sit down and give it a good once over.

Thanks to all for filling a need with these books.

Comment

Working...
                                X