Whats it take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have fond memories of Reese AFB circa '68-'69. Did the AF Special OPS move make a big dent at Hurlburt?

Comment

As far as the CV-22 community the Cannon move Initially made a pretty big dent. Everyone seems to be doing OK now. Cannon will be as big as Hurlburt in a few years. I dont know if the town can handle it. It still looks like its in the 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by ARMANIAC View Post
        DON'T DO IT MAN!!!!!! It's an addiction that no 12 step program can cure. It starts simply enough and before you know it......you're standing there at reloaders anonymous saying "Hi I'm Bob and I turn every neck and check for bullet concentricity" After that it's off to the Old Reloader's Home where you'll argue the merits of G1 vs G7 BC and the orialis effect.
        I am thinking about having the first seminar this weekend it will the held at range 4 (the 10k KD range) at Camp Robinson AR. Bill W I believe is the first speak..haha (just kidding)
        on the single stage press yes use that type as it reduces the change of error my first press was a Lee Progressive. Now I only use single stage presses (3, one pacfic, one hornady, and a old c-h) and constantly am looking for more like Bill mentions of a rock chucker a real good press that can even be called in to do light bullet swaging and jacket forming.

Comment

Working...
        X