Midway has Amax 123's in stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RangerRick

BigSupplyShop.com has 123 AMax for reloading for $21.33.

They have them loaded for $17.12

But they charge about $14 to ship.

They also say they are in stock, but if you click to order, they say they'll put you on the waiting list, so watch out for these guys.

Rick
    Last edited by Guest; 08-27-2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

I guess they were in stock when I ordered mine. Had them in less than a week. Oh, I thought you were talking bout loaded ammo. They show out of stock on the Amax. Either way I had a good transaction.
      Last edited by Guest; 08-28-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• RangerRick

Originally posted by mlmiller1 View Post
        I guess they were in stock when I ordered mine. Had them in less than a week. Oh, I thought you were talking bout loaded ammo. They show out of stock on the Amax. Either way I had a good transaction.
        What did you have to pay for shipping? I just played around with their shopping cart and the shipping was high for the first item ($14) about a dollar or so for subsequent items.

Since they are so much cheaper than other places you will still come out ahead if you order two or 3 items.

Rick

Comment

I can't believe MidwayUSA is so much more, they're usually reasonable 6$ more a box seems unlike them, but actually i haven't bought much ammo from them, lots of other stuff tho.

Comment

I paid $192.45 for 10 boxes(200rds) delivered to my door. I would not consider buying just one box from the internet. Maybe that is just me, I don't know but it isn't very cost effective.
            MLM

Comment

Working...
            X