Milk jug at 1500 yards...with target cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ah1whiskey
    Warrior
    • Sep 2015

fine shooting!!!

Comment

• customcutter
      Warrior
      • Dec 2014

Sweeeeeeeet........

Comment

• CPT.CRAZY
        Warrior
        • Feb 2012

Great job, I'll need more range time to event think about trying that.
        sigpic

Comment

• PredatorDown
          Warrior
          • Jun 2014

Every time I take that rifle out it only serves to further solidify in my mind why I chose to build the Grendel. It truly is an incredible little round that just keeps on going. There have been at least a half dozen or more people say that after seeing that video it has convinced them to build a grendel as well.

I really can't say enough good about the North Springs range and LRSU as a group. If anyone here is ever in Utah it is more than worth the trip to see that range. And anyone here with a Facebook account should really look up Long Range Shooter of Utah, regardless of place of residence. We've got members from all over the world, not just in Utah. I have learned more about long range shooting from that group than any other source.

Comment

• NugginFutz
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by PredatorDown View Post
            ...I really can't say enough good about the North Springs range and LRSU as a group. If anyone here is ever in Utah it is more than worth the trip to see that range. And anyone here with a Facebook account should really look up Long Range Shooter of Utah, regardless of place of residence. We've got members from all over the world, not just in Utah. I have learned more about long range shooting from that group than any other source.
            This ^^^

I'm a member of the Whittington Center, the NRA's premiere shooting complex, and I have to say that North Springs compares very favorably. While Whittington is more expansive, North Springs has a more comprehensive combination of venues. I just wish I lived closer to either to make range trips to these wonderful locations more practical (and frequent).
            If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• pdq5oh
              Bloodstained
              • Jun 2015

Way to go. Very impressive.
              Phil

Comment

• gmar
                Bloodstained
                • Aug 2015

That's pretty awesome...great shooting!

Comment