X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slappy
    Warrior
    • Feb 2014

The add for deltateamtactical says type 1 and that not be the 136 bolt face if I remember. Type two is the 136 bolt isn't it?? BANG BANG!!

Comment

• bob4432
      Warrior
      • May 2016

I have noticed a lot of stores mixing in chamber and bolt types, they may list it as Grendal II or SAAMI Chamber, Type II bolt. Gets rather confusing because I have seen the .136 bolt listed as 1 & 2.

Comment

• Schrambo
        Warrior
        • Oct 2016

The Interweb searches I found show the chamber is type I and the bolt is Type II... We'll see when it gets here...
        Last edited by Schrambo; 12-11-2016, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Drillboss
          Warrior
          • Jan 2015

I spoke with someone at Anderson a few weeks ago about their barrels. What they're calling a Grendel I chamber has nothing to do with the Type 1, Type 2 bolt face. This chamber is supposed to be the same as the SAAMI chamber except for a 0.295" neck diameter, hence the same compound throat as SAAMI but with a tighter neck.

I don't have any first hand experience with the barrels, just passing on info. If I was them, I'd start using a SAAMI reamer.

Comment

• remi700
            Unwashed
            • Apr 2016

Optics Planet has all versions of the JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Captured Buffer Spring System on sale with free shipping, use coupon code JH10 for 10% off(valid until DEC31). You're getting the H2 version $7 less than what I am finding the non-H2 even before shipping.

Prices after code
            JPSCS2-15 Version: $101.36
            JPSCS2-15H2 Version: $132.65

I believe a lot of members on here like them, ordered one myself, can't wait.

Comment

• 69 z11
              Unwashed
              • Oct 2016

Anderson - Wolf 6.5 upper

Had a chance to shoot my Anderson 6.5 build yesterday! First off, every ran fine with both Wolf and Hornady ammo, and I can say that I think the new production C Products 6.5 magazines are pretty solid magazines. No problems at all and they seem to be built very well. Again, these are new summer 2016 production.

As for shooting, the Anderson/Wolf barrel and upper seems to be performing about where I would expect, keep in mind this is a $520 truck gun. It was a little breezy but with the Hornady 123 gr AMAX it will shoot a little over an inch at 100 yards. The Wolf steel cased stuff would put 2 shots side by side and then throw one 2 or 3 inches. OK for plinking though. Overall, pretty happy with the results, thinking now about building something with a better and longer barrel.

Comment

• keystone183
                Warrior
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by remi700 View Post
                Optics Planet has all versions of the JP Enterprises Gen 2 Silent Captured Buffer Spring System on sale with free shipping, use coupon code JH10 for 10% off(valid until DEC31). You're getting the H2 version $7 less than what I am finding the non-H2 even before shipping.

Prices after code
                JPSCS2-15 Version: $101.36
                JPSCS2-15H2 Version: $132.65

I believe a lot of members on here like them, ordered one myself, can't wait.
                I will add to this, they have the JP polished stainless LMOS carrier (CARRIER ONLY) for just under $135. Pretty damn good deal...

Comment

• ahillock
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2016

Originally posted by 69 z11 View Post
                  Had a chance to shoot my Anderson 6.5 build yesterday! First off, every ran fine with both Wolf and Hornady ammo, and I can say that I think the new production C Products 6.5 magazines are pretty solid magazines. No problems at all and they seem to be built very well. Again, these are new summer 2016 production.

As for shooting, the Anderson/Wolf barrel and upper seems to be performing about where I would expect, keep in mind this is a $520 truck gun. It was a little breezy but with the Hornady 123 gr AMAX it will shoot a little over an inch at 100 yards. The Wolf steel cased stuff would put 2 shots side by side and then throw one 2 or 3 inches. OK for plinking though. Overall, pretty happy with the results, thinking now about building something with a better and longer barrel.

Wolf steel case sounds like perfect minute of man ammo.

Comment

• montana
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2011

remi700

Thank's for the heads up. My daughter snatched one up.

Keystone 183

I was wondering how the Anderson rifles would shoot, thanks for the up-date.
                    Last edited by montana; 12-21-2016, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• 85_Ranger4x4
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2016

Sanders has OdinWorks barrel kits (Barrel, BCG, gas block and gas tube) for around $400, pretty good deal.

Comment

• bigdaddyflo
                        Bloodstained
                        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by 85_Ranger4x4 View Post
                        Sanders has OdinWorks barrel kits (Barrel, BCG, gas block and gas tube) for around $400, pretty good deal.

http://sandersarmoryusa.com/index.ph...y/gun-barrels/
                        Thanks - I managed to get one! They are currently sold out of the 20" kit but have some of the 18" kits available. My kit should be here Monday.
                        Last edited by bigdaddyflo; 01-20-2017, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• Cannibal0
                          Unwashed
                          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by 85_Ranger4x4 View Post

http://sandersarmoryusa.com/index.ph...y/gun-barrels/
                          Thanks for the heads up They still had 5 barrel kits left . now maybe only 4 left as of today. Now just waiting for it to arrive.

Comment

• Red Dawn
                            Warrior
                            • Nov 2016

Stopped in at Academy in GA this weekend Hornady SST 123gr 6.5G was on sale $21.98 bx
                            "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• mdram
                              Warrior
                              • Sep 2016

6.5mm Grendel Ammo 100gr FMJ Wolf WPA Military Classic 500 Round Case
                              just some targets for printing
                              https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• Cannibal0
                                Unwashed
                                • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Cannibal0 View Post
                                Thanks for the heads up They still had 5 barrel kits left . now maybe only 4 left as of today. Now just waiting for it to arrive.
                                I received my Odin Works 6.5 Grendel barrel Kit from Sanders Armory Corp in three days. WOW! that was fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X