Km Tactical Grendel uppers on Gunbroker.. Any feedback?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eldonkey
    Bloodstained
    • Jan 2016

Km Tactical Grendel uppers on Gunbroker.. Any feedback?

Here is an example.. Anyone dealt with this company or fired one of their uppers?

Thanks,

Frank
  • Fredman
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

They won't disclose who the manufacturer is... My guess is bottom barrel parts used.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

last pic of barrel shows some stamed info but i cant make it out.

you should check out the 264lbc upper at surplus ammo.

Comment

• ah1whiskey
        Warrior
        • Sep 2015

when i added up off the shelf parts i got about $470 or so for that upper-- thats with good parts that i know are good.

gunbroker -- humm -- hard to say-- someone may be dumping "junk" and then again it might be decent- ya never know till they got that hook in your jaw--lol

- without looking at the upper in my hands its hard to tell--

i would only bid on that IF they had an inspection period for returns , i would want to go over it with a fine toothed comb before i shot that one--

no way a $650 upper -- maybe a $500 cause it does have a BCG i would not big big $$ on it regardless--

and the ad don't say a thing about an inspection period or returns---
        Last edited by ah1whiskey; 01-26-2016, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• LRRPF52
          Super Moderator
          • Sep 2014

Never heard of them. At that price, I can't take any of it seriously. If you walk around SHOT show as people are breaking down booths, and see some of the dealer pricing sheets for Asian manufacturers of AR15 components, then the price point starts to make a lot of sense.

There are catalogs of parts covering everything including receivers, barrels, LPK's, extension tubes, buffers, springs, BCG's, ejection port covers, you name it.

I suspect there are some new entrants to the market in the US who are gobbling that stuff up, and selling at wonderful margins, but not telling the consumer where the parts come from.

Dealer price on LPK's from Taiwan is $12, for example.
          Korea has everything.
          Philippines has everything.

I think they're even doing ISO certs to try to break into the high demand in the US.
          NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
          X