• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Just saying Thanks

I may have posted this in the wrong place, so if I did please move it.

I would like to say Thanks to the members of this fourm, for all of the great advice and replys to all of my questions I have asked.

This fourm and its members is one of a few fourms I am a member of and one of the best when it comes to helping out others and giving advice to new members and long time mebers questions.

I recently joined a new fourm that is built to provide the same commuinty that is found here. I joined looking for info on a product I am thinking of buying for hunting.

Every question I asked there on that fourm was answered with smartass remarks and me being told im a Idiot and dont deserve to be the owner of said product nor do I deserve to hunt.

It truely was sick to see members of a fourm treat someone in such a manner for asking some few simple questions, I have leavt that fourm after less then three days as a member there.

So I was here and stopped to look back through all my post and Could not find one time when a member here acted in such a manner. And it made me relize how good of a community we have here and that its members are some stand up fellas and I wanted to stop and tell eveyone here.

Thank you.
  • ricsmall
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

What was the product. Some of the guys here could prolly help. This is a great place.

Richard
    Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Oh it was a mudmotor I am thinking of buying for a custom layout style duck boat im building.

This is a great place and the members here are very helpful.

Comment

• Redomen
        Warrior
        • Jun 2016

My dad had a Go Devil on our duck boat back in the 1980's. Not sure if this is what you are looking at but it worked great for duck hunting to get back into some deep marsh potholes. Slow speed but it worked well from what I remember.

Comment

• LRRPF52
          Super Moderator
          • Sep 2014

That's one of the things I noticed about the Grendel Forum as well.

No offensive remarks from people with no class or sense of decency, but a more gentlemanly atmosphere was definitely present.

We'll have some slightly heated discussions once and a while, usually in the military side, but other than that, it's a great atmosphere where people genuinely want to help pass on what they have experienced so we can all benefit.
          NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Joseph5
            Warrior
            • Oct 2012

I to have found the same thing here and I have tried to share what I have learned, most of which I learned here. This place is great!

Comment

• Nick
              Warrior
              • Dec 2014

I would like to extend a thanks also. A couple years ago I was new to AR platform. I can honestly say if I hadn't come across this site and seen the support for this cartridge I don't know that I would have built what has become my go to rifle. Thanks all

Comment

Working...
              X