Grendel or 264 lbc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamie45 View Post
    Ju Ju’s, AKA Jujubes or Ju Ju fruits. Popular at the movies several decades ago.

I like this forum. Two whole pages of "this vs. that" and everyone is taking great care to be polite and not start a squabble.

Well Done!
    That is what I noticed about this forum from the start, when it was the old forum before someone attacked it. Funny thing, we had a guy who couldn't stop calling names and resorting to personal insults, so he was banned...forum disappeared the next day...

I like to think I'm having a conversation with a grown adult who wants to engage in a beneficial exchange, with proper etiquette and good manners. I've learned a ton here from some very good dudes, and met several of them personally. I had exceptional interaction with those that I've met, and can't say enough kind words about them, honestly. We're talking about guys that when they tell you something, you can take it to the bank...really.

Comment

• pinzgauer
      Warrior
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
      we had a guy who couldn't stop calling names and resorting to personal insults, so he was banned
      Some of this is still continuing... the Anti Grendel (or at least anti-AA) diatribe continues on the firearms blog article on grendle.

As someone pointed out, the article itself refers to royalties without any basis in fact.

Then some else starts spewing anti AA innuendo.

Pretty sad, you'd think if they hate grendel so much they would go shoot 300 AAC, or 6.8, or something else.

Comment

Working...
      X