• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kb18no1
    Bloodstained
    • May 2015

Best magazine?

Who makes the best magazine for 15 rounds or less.... I'm in shitty Colorado (at least not California)

Thanks
  • Hoser1
    Bloodstained
    • May 2015

A full one... all BS aside drive across the borders and buy what you want. If your still worried about issue's, take them apart, then it becomes a repair kit. My High sheriff said that he would never enforce the ban. There is to many other laws that need enforcing. Besides prove when I bought the mag, ie.. before or after the ban. Better yet if ya have a buddy in another state....... just saying!!!!

I have 2-10 round from AA and work just fine!!

Comment

• kb18no1
      Bloodstained
      • May 2015

I would but no one carries 6.5 grendel mags

Comment

• lawndartmike
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2015

These 10 rd mags have worked great for me: https://www.midwayusa.com/product/22...ss-steel-black

I'm not in a 10 rd State but like them when shooting from a bench.

Comment

• Niles Coyote
          Bloodstained
          • Jun 2016

I have been using both the E-lander and C-products 10 round mags (and 17 & 24 from e-lander) all have worked well. I will say the E-lander is of much better build quality, IME.

Comment

• SDet
            Bloodstained
            • Sep 2016

I have 3 aa 10rd, and I too live in CO. I got them because they work better for my usage, but they seem to work well. I'm still blaming my feed failures with over gassed with the suppressor, so I'll have better feedback once I get an adjustable gas block.

Comment

Working...
            X