• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AZHTfreak
    Warrior
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by revaew View Post
    My larue lower shipped about 5 months after I bought it.
    Yeah, after reading through some threads on other forums I've resigned myself to Christmas in May June or July... Good things come to those who wait?
    DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• FRB6.5
      Warrior
      • Oct 2018

4-5 months on their lowers seems to be the average. UU kits are variable, have had them ship anywhere from next day to 3 months.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
        Warrior
        • Jan 2017

And Mom pounded into me "Better the pessimist surprised than the optimist disappointed." I feel like I'm 8 all over again, waiting for the Sea Monkeys I mailed in for out of the back of Boys Life.. Damn, same anticipation! Dating self, doh...
        DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• AZHTfreak
          Warrior
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by AZHTfreak View Post
          +1, took a while to save the schekles, but Merry Christmas to me!!! FDE UUGrrr, matching lower and a LT204 on order. My drool cup was overflowing... 1st factory gas gun I've purchased. A fine addition to my GroupBuy 20 and 12!
          Hells yes! UUGrrr, extra MBT and a LT204 ordered 12/16/18, tracking number came today 1/22/19 for everything. The pessimist is pleasantly suprised! And the wait continues for the lower...

Comment

• Rangerofthenorth
            Warrior
            • Dec 2018

Good news Azhtfreak! Still patiently waiting on my 2nd MBT ordered a couple days after Christmas. Have to shoot my newly built SPR on another lower til it comes.

Comment

• WaltherP99
              Unwashed
              • Sep 2018

My lower took a bit over 4 months (9-26 order) and is scheduled to be delivered to my FFL on Monday. Can't wait...

Comment

• flyfish13
                Unwashed
                • Dec 2018

Originally posted by WaltherP99 View Post
                My lower took a bit over 4 months (9-26 order) and is scheduled to be delivered to my FFL on Monday. Can't wait...
                Received my upper yesterday (12/19 order).......guessing my lower will be here sometime in April.

Comment

Working...
                X