Clear All
  • Rbl2
    Unwashed
    • Sep 2017

My mini grendel

• 1075 tech
    Warrior
    • Apr 2015

Do a search of this forum. Somewhere on here is a thread about posting pictures. I believe they have to be 1500x1500 or less. Look forward to seeing it.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

I use a free web hosting service Flickr as I do all internet browsing on a tablet. Flickr allows you to set the size of your photo and cut and paste a link into your post.

Comment

• Rbl2
        Unwashed
        • Sep 2017

The search tells me to resize my pics but does not say how.

I have photobucket but have not used it in several years.

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

On a PC you can try to email your photo to yourself and many times get to select the size of the photo when moving into an email. Photo Shop or other app can reduce the file size but I’m not as familiar with PC/Android as most of my devices are now Apple/MAC/OS operating systems. Maybe someone else will chime in. You could also send your photos to someone else and have them post them for you. If you want to send me a message here on the forum I can give you my email and I’ll post your pictures.

Comment

• bj139
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2017

I have used this image resizer for about 4 years with no problem.

Future versions of Image Resizer for Windows will be available as part of the Microsoft PowerToys.

Comment

• Smokie
              Unwashed
              • Oct 2019

What mags do you use in your MINI conversion to 6.5Grendel? Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X