X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sticks
    Chieftain
    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Kswhitetails;184379...

Here's the link to the press, you can navigate around for other things too. Looks like most of what hes got (PRS stuff seems to be finicky) is on closeout.

[URL
    http://www.bullets.com/products/T-7-Turret-Reloading-Press/BL5932[/URL]

For the T-7, BR30, and the stand, it was 387 shipped. That's like getting the stand and measure free. Couldn't resist it. Now, I need to go buy materials for my bench. And move it inside. Now to clean a spot. Oh yes, I have no spot. Wonder if the wife would mind if I replaced her dresser with a reloading bench?

Seriously though, the rest of his stuff is incredible too. Look at the dies.
    Missed that boat.
    Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• JethroBodine
      Bloodstained
      • Apr 2017

Thanks for the info Kswhitetails!

I had to look through about twenty pages of dies but did find Category III: Type S-Match Full Length Die Set 6.5 Grendel for $160.

That's $30 less than the places I usually buy from. As luck would have it they didn't have all of the bushings in stock but Brownells did.

Thanks again!

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by bj139 View Post
        Isn't that for an AK?

These gearhead braces come with a proprietary buffer tube thats notched from the side so it cant be used with any other tube. I think that how it passed the NFA tests with the ATF. the tubes come with the brace. The tubes use standard AR tube threads. So they can be used on any AR or standard adapter including those used for AK's but are made for AR's.
        They had one at a local GS (triggrcon) installed on a pistol'd m249 and it was incredibly controllable. I was instantly sold.. Its been about 9 months waiting for release since i first saw it.
        The mod 1 is also pretty cool but from what ive seen it wont fit any standard dia. Pistol tube you HAVE to use theirs so your looking at around $140 for that one anyway.

Comment

• bj139
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2017

I placed an order to bullets.com for 6 lbs of powder.
          Two days later I get an email saying they deleted 2 lbs of Benchmark.
          I immediately asked them to substitute 2 lbs of Leverevolution which is still available.
          I get the reply:

"We are unable to make any changes to your order as it is preparing for shipment now. If you would like to add additional items, you will need to place a new order. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
          Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. You are a valued customer and it is our pleasure to serve you.
          Sincerely,
          Lisa
          Customer Service
          Bullets.com
          EN# 200083"

In other words, we will say we are helping you but we really won't.
          I have to pay another hazmat fee.
          No wonder they are going out of business.
          I hope everyone gets their T-7 OK.

Comment

• Bigs28
            Chieftain
            • Feb 2016

Cancel 1st order, start over

Comment

• bj139
              Chieftain
              • Mar 2017

The prices of things have gone up and others are now unavailable.
              Substitution would be easy if they wanted to do it.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                Chieftain
                • Oct 2016

Nope. T7 out of stock, so no joy. Apparently I am still getting the measure and stand... woohoo.
                Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• bj139
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2017

KSW,
                  It sounds like their inventory tracking is not so good either. Sorry about the T-7.
                  That would have been a smokin' deal.

Comment

• JethroBodine
                    Bloodstained
                    • Apr 2017

Kswhitetails,

Did you get a confirmation of your order? I got one for the die set I ordered but haven't received a ship notification yet. They should honor the sales price if they sent you a confirmation if they care about their reputation.

Cabelas pulled this stunt a couple of years ago on Nikon scopes and lost a lot of customers. I guess I'll have to add them to my list of vendors to avoid or at least be suspicious of.

As to your situation bj139 I'm not sure if it's accurate info but I've read that a lot of the online stores don't actually have the powder and primers onsite, they order it from distributors then ship it to you. But again if they want to keep their customers happy they should do whatever possible to fulfill the order. There are a lot of other places to shop that don't pull these stunts. If they confirm your order they should honor it.

Comment

• bj139
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2017

Jethro,
                      They are going out of business and selling what they have left.

Comment

• Mopardoctor
                        Warrior
                        • Apr 2015

Brownells has the Magpul PRS Gen 3 stock on sale for $195.80 to $199.95 depending on the color you want. You can get the free slow shipping also.

Comment

• JethroBodine
                          Bloodstained
                          • Apr 2017

They are going out of business and selling what they have left.
                          I must have missed that. Thanks for the info bj139. I still have my fingers crossed on the dies I ordered.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                            Chieftain
                            • Oct 2016

My order has been edited since - removing the fact that I ever ordered it. The stand and BR30 powder measure including shipping to me was 171.09. Still a deal on that.

The order confirmation email showed:
                            Thank you for ordering from Bullets.com!

We hope that you had a pleasant shopping experience. The following email is a summary of the order that we are currently processing for you. Please retain this email as your proof of purchase.

You will receive an additional email notification when your order ships from our facility. This email will contain carrier information and any relevant tracking numbers.

Order Status
                            Your order number is 80072007.

Completed: Friday, February 23, 2018 6:31:35 AM PST.
                            Order Summary
                            Merchandise: $364.62
                            Shipping: $21.95
                            Order Total: $386.57

Item Price Freight Qty Item Total
                            BL5932 - T-7 Turret Reloading Press $208.48 $0.00 1 $208.48
                            BL5945 - BR-30 Powder Measure $132.67 $0.00 1 $132.67
                            BL5946 - Stand for Powder Measures $23.47 $0.00 1 $23.47

If any of the above information is incorrect, please reply to this email with the applicable items noted and change the subject line to: Order Correction

If you have questions on shipping status or billing, please reply to this email with your specific questions and change the subject line to: Shipping/Billing Question.

The email yesterday from them said that they had a limited supply of the press, and had cancelled it from my order. There is an unusual rather threatening confidenciality notice at the bottom of their email so I didn't paste it to avoid giving them the ability to say I am causing them harm. Ha. Legalese scares me, probably shouldn't but these are the times right?

The notice:

Bullets.com Email Disclaimer

The information contained in this email is considered accurate and reliable as of the date appearing above and is presented in good faith. However, the information contained herein is based upon information supplied by the Recipient or others, of which Bullets.com has no way of knowing its accuracy. And, because use conditions and applicable laws may differ from one location to another and may change with time, therefore Recipient is responsible for determining whether the information in this document is appropriate for Recipient's use. Since Bullets.com has no control over how this information may ultimately be used, all warranties, conditions, representations, guarantees, and liability, express or implied are expressly disclaimed and Bullets.com assumes no obligation. Bullets.com or others give no warranty of merchantability, satisfaction, or fitness for a particular purpose. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the products and services being provided are not warranted to be error-free.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission is for the exclusive and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) and any other distribution or use is not authorized and strictly prohibited. If you are not the designated recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please reply to sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery and then delete the message. Thank you.

My reply to them went:

I have not heard back. I got onto the site, logged in to my "account", and the order shows only the measure and the stand. If I don't get shipping confirmation today I will be cancelling the whole order. I will not do business with them again. Maybe this is why they are going out of business? Or maybe the GOOB sale is a ruse... Perhaps they did just run out of inventory, and as they say on their site, they are selling things out. I can understand that. However -this experience has left me at least with a sour grapes impression and I will be avoiding them from here on. Good prices or not.

I am sorry to have dragged some of you into this hole. I will be more careful in being selective about who I post deals from in the future, which is hardly beneficial in regards to putting out notification of often short lived deals.
                            Last edited by Kswhitetails; 02-27-2018, 04:05 PM.
                            Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• bj139
                              Chieftain
                              • Mar 2017

KSW,
                              No problem. I ordered 6 lbs of powder at a good price so it covered the hazmat fee.
                              They deleted 2 lbs so the hazmat fee is not covered.
                              I know they can substitute 2 lbs of a different powder (Leverevolution) that they still show in stock but they don't even say they will try.
                              Poor customer service to not even say you will try.

On a side note: Leverevolution seem to have fallen out of favor due to dirty deposits but gave good velocities.
                              Has CFE223 replaced it as the preferred all purpose flour, I mean powder?

Comment

• ClutchAutomatic
                                Warrior
                                • Jan 2018

Bullets.com did me like that too on some 200gr subsonic bullets, ordered 5 and only had 2 on hand. Couldn't replace them with some sierra bullets without making a new order.

Comment

Working...
                                X