• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mdram
    Warrior
    • Sep 2016

buy side charging bolt, get free side charging upper

AR15 Bolt Carrier Groups available for all your favorite calibers from all your favorite brands. Shop bolt carriers for the best prices today!

117.99 for both
    just some targets for printing
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...xQ?usp=sharing

Comment

• CVCOBRA1
      Bloodstained
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by mdram View Post
      buy side charging bolt, get free side charging upper

AR15 Bolt Carrier Groups available for all your favorite calibers from all your favorite brands. Shop bolt carriers for the best prices today!

117.99 for both

I'd jump all over this but can't see the "Free" upper anywhere. Nothing pops up that says anything about it.

Comment

• mdram
        Warrior
        • Sep 2016

Originally posted by CVCOBRA1 View Post
        I'd jump all over this but can't see the "Free" upper anywhere. Nothing pops up that says anything about it.
        it was there honest, even have the mail
        here is a quote from the email
        "Get your side-charger started with this awesome Primary Arms Special Bundle! Purchase this Bear Creek Arsenal 5.56 NATO M16 cut right-side-charging complete bolt carrier group and we will provide a BCA right-side-charging upper receiver to match. When you buy, take your chance to get a barrel, muzzle brake, and M-LOK handguard at special pricing using the drop down menus. Limit 1 per household, quantities greater than 1 will revert to their normal pricing. Only while supplies last or until midnight Sunday, March 4th."

must have sold out already

Comment

• CVCOBRA1
          Bloodstained
          • Jan 2018

Their right side charging uppers are out of stock. BCG are still there.......Missed another one.......

Comment

• mdram
            Warrior
            • Sep 2016

i posted it within 5 minutes of the email.

might want to sign up for it

Comment

• Kswhitetails
              Chieftain
              • Oct 2016

Originally posted by mdram View Post
              i posted it within 5 minutes of the email.

might want to sign up for it
              I'm glad you did
              Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• mdram
                Warrior
                • Sep 2016

lol, glad someone was able to take advantage of it

Comment

• CVCOBRA1
                  Bloodstained
                  • Jan 2018

and now the BCG is out of stock.....that didn't last long

Comment

• Bevo
                    Warrior
                    • Feb 2018

Wolf steel case is back in stock at sgammo.com. 27.95 cpr shipped for 1000 rounds. 28.75 cpr for 500.

Comment

• JethroBodine
                      Bloodstained
                      • Apr 2017

Kswhitetails,

Midsouth Shooters has the T-7 press on sale for $289 plus $14 for UPS shipping. Not as good of a deal as Bullets.com had but lowest I could find doing a quick search.

Finally got a ship notice for the dies I ordered. Thanks for the heads up on the sale. It would help if Vendors would put quantities they have on hand when they post sales. At least it'd give you some idea if you have a chance of getting one before they sell out.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                        Chieftain
                        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by JethroBodine View Post
                        Kswhitetails,

Midsouth Shooters has the T-7 press on sale for $289 plus $14 for UPS shipping. Not as good of a deal as Bullets.com had but lowest I could find doing a quick search.
                        Thanks, I saw that too. Brownells had it for the same price free shipping. Still didn't buy it. I've got an old Rock Chucker that will do, for now. I've already got the multi-station on hand with a 650XL. I did get shipping info on the measure and stand last night. I think they take orders for a week and make one trip to ship. Or they are just slow.

I'm over Bullets.com. Somehow, I don't think they're going out of business. And their CS is lacking, sorely. I thought about getting the Big Boss kit they have for 236, and just selling the rest of the kit, keeping only the press. But in the end, I just couldn't spend any more money with them. I am glad you got a good deal too, that makes me feel bad about posting them here at all.
                        Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• bj139
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
                          Thanks, I saw that too. Brownells had it for the same price free shipping. Still didn't buy it. I've got an old Rock Chucker that will do, for now. I've already got the multi-station on hand with a 650XL. I did get shipping info on the measure and stand last night. I think they take orders for a week and make one trip to ship. Or they are just slow.

I'm over Bullets.com. Somehow, I don't think they're going out of business. And their CS is lacking, sorely. I thought about getting the Big Boss kit they have for 236, and just selling the rest of the kit, keeping only the press. But in the end, I just couldn't spend any more money with them. I am glad you got a good deal too, that makes me feel bad about posting them here at all.
                          I received a shipping notice as well. At least they do answer emails but always say they cannot help you, just to order more.
                          I had decided to just use the press I have as well since I have no room to mount the T-7.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                            Chieftain
                            • Oct 2016

I'm dealing with the same thing. I guess since I saved the press money, I decided to go ahead and invest in Inlinefabrication.com quick change system for my presses, and my vice. That takes the vice off, and makes the bench clean except for the piece I'm using at the time. This stuff's great. I have the handle. Dan is a great guy, now HE knows what service is.

Comment

• Sticks
                              Chieftain
                              • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
                              I'm dealing with the same thing. I guess since I saved the press money, I decided to go ahead and invest in Inlinefabrication.com quick change system for my presses, and my vice. That takes the vice off, and makes the bench clean except for the piece I'm using at the time. This stuff's great. I have the handle. Dan is a great guy, now HE knows what service is.
                              Cool. Thanks for posting that link. Neat stuff.
                              Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• CVCOBRA1
                                Bloodstained
                                • Jan 2018

If I was to build a new bench I'd have to look in to this product. As it is now, if I need a clear bench I'm left with quite a few bolt holes in my table top.

Comment

Working...
                                X