X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kswhitetails
    Chieftain
    • Oct 2016

Sg ammo has Hornady Black at just over $19box/shipped in stock.

Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Sticks
      Chieftain
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
      Sg ammo has Hornady Black at just over $19box/shipped in stock.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/horna...ld-match-81528
      And 4 months ago, you could get it for $17.40 at your doorstep.
      Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• Crracer712
        Bloodstained
        • Mar 2018

Academy has an auto 10% off discount, free shipping over 25 bucks. Plus today's code gives and additional discount, CC201820PCT. Comes up to a total of 28% off your order.

If you use active junky, you get a 5% cash back as well. Just use the following link to create an active junky account, you get cash back quarterly by check, or you can have it deposited in your PayPal account(what I do).

Earn up to 20% cash back at thousands of stores. Sign up for free, make purchases, get the best cash back at all your favorite stores!

Once on active junky, search academy, click shop now, it takes you to academy sports, do your shopping and check out. Takes a couple hours for your purchase to register with active junky.

If you use the active junky link I provide, we'll both get 10.00 cash back when checks are paid out.

I bought some ammo from academy, 28% off free shipping. You enter the academy code when you view your cart on academy, not during checkout.

Comment

• dammitman
          Warrior
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Crracer712 View Post
          Academy has an auto 10% off discount, free shipping over 25 bucks. Plus today's code gives and additional discount, CC201820PCT. Comes up to a total of 28% off your order.

If you use active junky, you get a 5% cash back as well. Just use the following link to create an active junky account, you get cash back quarterly by check, or you can have it deposited in your PayPal account(what I do).

Earn up to 20% cash back at thousands of stores. Sign up for free, make purchases, get the best cash back at all your favorite stores!

Once on active junky, search academy, click shop now, it takes you to academy sports, do your shopping and check out. Takes a couple hours for your purchase to register with active junky.

If you use the active junky link I provide, we'll both get 10.00 cash back when checks are paid out.

I bought some ammo from academy, 28% off free shipping. You enter the academy code when you view your cart on academy, not during checkout.
          if these work for you and they do for me this isa good deal

Comment

• Crracer712
            Bloodstained
            • Mar 2018

It does. The active junky cash back works, but only if you go to a website through active junky, and be logged in when you go to whatever website.

As for the discount on academy. It's a great deal! It's an actual 28% off with their 10% plus using that code. Free shipping over 25 bucks. I bought some Valkyrie ammo, my son got some creedmoor. They only had one kind of ammo in stock for Grendel....

Comment

• GMZ
              Bloodstained
              • Apr 2018

Just got the email that Monmouth Reloading/ArmorAlly has Lapua 6.5G in stock.

Comment

• bj139
                Chieftain
                • Mar 2017

It does. The active junky cash back works, but only if you go to a website through active junky, and be logged in when you go to whatever website.

As for the discount on academy. It's a great deal! It's an actual 28% off with their 10% plus using that code. Free shipping over 25 bucks. I bought some Valkyrie ammo, my son got some creedmoor. They only had one kind of ammo in stock for Grendel....
                I placed an order with Academy on April 19 before your first post or I would have used it. I needed a little more 5.56.

Comment

• Crracer712
                  Bloodstained
                  • Mar 2018

Just FYI, American gunner ammo back in stock for the Grendel at sportsmans warehouse

Comment

• Trueblue
                    Bloodstained
                    • Mar 2018

Thanks for the heads up
                    Placed an order

Comment

• BCHunter
                      Warrior
                      • Jan 2018

Just FYI, American gunner ammo back in stock for the Grendel at sportsmans warehouse
                      Well that sold out quick, showing out of stock again?

Comment

• Crracer712
                        Bloodstained
                        • Mar 2018

Originally posted by BCHunter View Post
                        It usually sells out same day, but it is worth checking every couple of hour for at least a day. I think maybe their stock gets shuffled from store shelves sometimes

Comment

• Tex Nomex
                          Warrior
                          • Dec 2017

Check again. Right now.
                          "The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed."
                          -- Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers at 184-188

Comment

• GMZ
                            Bloodstained
                            • Apr 2018

The thing with Sportman's is that sometimes they have the ammo but it isnt broken out available for purchase so sometimes it will go quickly OOS then come back in stock within 24 hrs.

If you miss it just give them a call.

Comment

• Sticks
                              Chieftain
                              • Dec 2016

It's like they are rationing us.

One of my local Sportsmans was out of stock on it last week.
                              Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• Cjflyer
                                Unwashed
                                • Apr 2018

Odin adjustable gas blocks 69.00. Pretty good deal. Got mine in 4 days from them.

Jim

Comment

Working...
                                X