X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bj139
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2017

Does Athlon have a lifetime warranty like Vortex?

Comment

• mdewitt71
      Warrior
      • Dec 2016

Originally posted by bj139 View Post
      Does Athlon have a lifetime warranty like Vortex?
      Google is your friend.....
      Demand the most from your equipment.Athlon Lifetime Warranty When things go unexpectedly or accidents happen, rest assured, Athlon Optics carry a lifetime...Read More...
      ― George Orwell

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
        Warrior
        • Nov 2016

Not grendel but primary arms has the lancer L7AWM clear smoke 25 rnd mags on sale for $39ea.

Comment

• bj139
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by mdewitt71 View Post
          65grendel.com is my friend.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
            Warrior
            • Jan 2017

Spikes Tactical blem receiver sets, gry or fde @ Primary Arms for $190... To compare - non-blem $230 @ Primary, out of stock, or $255 @ Spikes, out of stock.

Edit: PA bumped the price to $230...
            Last edited by AZHTfreak; 05-21-2018, 07:25 PM.
            DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• murfvol
              Bloodstained
              • Oct 2016

Alexander Arms Memorial Day Sale

6.5G Tactical Complete rifle for $1,600
              Beowulf and 5.56 are the same price.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                Chieftain
                • Oct 2016

Wolf ammo back in stock at sgammo.com. Get it while they have it. 12 500 rd cases in stock as of this post.

Buy 6.5 Grendel Ammo at SGAmmo. We offer high quality and affordable ammo that is ready to fire right when you get it. Buy bulk ammunition at discount prices today!
                Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• bj139
                  Chieftain
                  • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
                  Wolf ammo back in stock at sgammo.com. Get it while they have it. 12 500 rd cases in stock as of this post.

https://www.sgammo.com/catalog/rifle...5-grendel-ammo
                  Hornady American Gunner is in stock at Sportsman's Warehouse @ $0.70/ round (free shipping).
                  Wolf at SGammo is $0.2975/round after $14 shipping.

Some one here pointed out the once fired AG brass could be sold for $0.35/round so it end up at $0.35/shot.

Is $0.05 more per shot worth it for 1MOA AG ammo vs. 3MOA Wolf steel ammo?
                  I was going to buy some Wolf, now I am undecided.
                  Do I want to continue to shoot crappy groups because of the ammo?
                  Last edited by bj139; 05-22-2018, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Sticks
                    Chieftain
                    • Dec 2016

Originally posted by bj139 View Post
                    Hornady American Gunner is in stock at Sportsman's Warehouse @ $0.70/ round (free shipping).
                    Wolf at SGammo is $0.2975/round after $14 shipping.

Some one here pointed out the once fired AG brass could be sold for $0.35/round so it end up at $0.35/shot.

Is $0.05 more per shot worth it for 1MOA AG ammo vs. 3MOA Wolf steel ammo?
                    I was going to buy some Wolf, now I am undecided.
                    Do I want to continue to shoot crappy groups because of the ammo?
                    Well, you could take your turn at Moscow Match.

AG for me or the GF ends up with tax applied, then we start getting into the ELD would be more cost effective.
                    Last edited by Sticks; 05-23-2018, 10:12 AM.
                    Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• Powerman
                      Unwashed
                      • Aug 2016

Precision Firearms Memorial Day Sale

Custom AR-15 Type Rifles and Uppers. Specializing in 6.5 Grendel, 6.8 SPC, 308, 260 Remington, 243, and 5.56 or 223 Wylde Chambers. We build on the AR15 Type Action and AR10 or LR308 action. We use Barrels from Lilja, Bartlein, Hart, Kreiger, and Lothar Walther. Precision Firearms is an FFL licensed firearm manufacturer. We build custom, highly accurate, AR15 Rifles and Uppers for LE, competition, match, varmint, and sport applications.

Coupon Code at checkout is MemorialDay2018

Sale from May 23, 2018 to May 30, 2018

10% off all Uppers, Rifles, Lowers, Accessories. We reserve the right to cut off the sale after a certain number of units are sold. It is first come first serve as we keep a close eye on amount of units sold.

10% off Criterion 223 Wylde, 308 Win, 6.5 Grendel, and 6.5 Creedmoor Barrels.

5% off Bartlien and Krieger Barrels

10% off all Magpul Products

15% Off All Samurai Katana Rifles, Lowers, and Handguards

Excluded products: Custom Builds, ALL Barrels Except for Criterion, Ammo

Cannot be applied to existing or previous orders under any circumstances.

All few new items will be announced tomorrow and a few one of kinds are going to be posted shortly in the PF outlet! We will be pounding your inbox for the next few days.

Comment

• AZHTfreak
                        Warrior
                        • Jan 2017

Add 2 AP gen2 stripped lowers to cart for $109.48+S/H. Not a bad price, though I've never dealt with this vendor before...

And add 2 AP gen2 stripped receiver sets to cart for $198.73. Upper is stripped...

And a gen-U-wine Toolcraft 9310 nitride BCG for $74 & $0 shipping.

Last edited by AZHTfreak; 05-25-2018, 01:33 AM.
                        DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• StoneHendge
                          Chieftain
                          • May 2016

Both Geissele and ALG sales have started. Geissele 20% off. ALG has V0 and V1 rails 50%(!!) off. Just picked up a 12" V0 (which comes with 1 accessory rail - so no add $15-20 for an M-Lok/KeyMod rail) for $70 shipped!
                          Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                            Warrior
                            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by StoneHendge View Post
                            Both Geissele and ALG sales have started. Geissele 20% off. ALG has V0 and V1 rails 50%(!!) off. Just picked up a 12" V0 (which comes with 1 accessory rail - so no add $15-20 for an M-Lok/KeyMod rail) for $70 shipped!
                            Dang i thought it started tomorrow.. E-mail states Fri-Mon. I was sitting on the site for hours. I couldnt figure out you had to select the color BEFORE it would let you select the length.
                            15" MLOK already sold out...

Comment

• Drillboss
                              Warrior
                              • Jan 2015

I guess I'm glad you were staring at the screen for so long, Joe. I got my order confirmation on a 15" black V1 MLok about 45 minutes ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X