X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ward12473
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2017

Well I made up my mind. I went with the JP. I know it will cost me a little more but this build is all about quality and I willing to spend more to get that. I'm not knocking larue but I feel that the JP quality speaks for it self. So the build is started I will post some pictures when I get it completed.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
      Chieftain
      • Oct 2016

Don’t think you lost out on anything. Congratulations on your decision, build it and own it. The best part of any endeavor is the satisfaction of a job completed well and to the best of ones ability.

I don’t think you would have lost any thing in the Larue though...
      Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• jonny rotton
        Warrior
        • Dec 2015

i just ordered a matching lower to go with my uu kit in ude. they took the money from my account for the uu. does that mean it getting ready to ship??

Comment

• AZHTfreak
          Warrior
          • Jan 2017

Originally posted by jonny rotton View Post
          i just ordered a matching lower to go with my uu kit in ude. they took the money from my account for the uu. does that mean it getting ready to ship??
          Yes, they don't charge your CC until the item is in shipment.
          DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• jonny rotton
            Warrior
            • Dec 2015

Originally posted by AZHTfreak View Post
            Yes, they don't charge your CC until the item is in shipment.
            not amymore. they take it right away on a uu kit. i had to change my color to fde. ude is having problems and would delay my order.

Comment

• Kswhitetails
              Chieftain
              • Oct 2016

I thought that was the case, but didn’t want to post that unless I confirmed it. Glad you did.
              Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• wilecoyote
                Warrior
                • Jul 2013

JP isn't a bad choice. I've been happy with everything I've had from JP. LaRue, just about the same. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. Simple fact with the Grendel is that good quality parts and it performance is enhanced. Between the two they are both quality.

Comment

• jonny rotton
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2015

everything i have bought in 6.5 g has been great. ar stoner barrel, aa barrel, several faxon 12", xcaliber barrel, odin barrel, and now i've ordered two larue's.
                  can you tell that i love the grendels?? that's about all i shoot now. i've had some unreal groups, even with the 12" barrels.

Comment

• jonny rotton
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2015

let me know when you get yours in. this is meant for a g s.

Comment

• jonny rotton
                      Warrior
                      • Dec 2015

app gun slinger-------my order status just changed to complete. does that mean that its ready to ship?? i hope so. i ordered the uu four weeks ago.
                      do you have yours yet??

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                        Chieftain
                        • Oct 2016

Larue changes the order status to "complete" only after all items related to the purchase have shipped. You should be seeing your goods soon, congratulations.

Comment

Working...
                        X