• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tracker12
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

Geissele and Free shipping

I ordered a Geissele MK14 hand guard for my new build. I have had difficulty getting the roll pin in the Gas Block and boogered up the one that came with the rail. . Since I needed a new roll pin anyway I decided to order the Geissele tool for installing the pin along wit the new pins. Four days later (corrected for Klem's sake) I noticed the order was still showing processing so I gave them a call. The guy asked if I paid for expedited shipping which didn't. That's when he said thats the problem. If you don't pay for shipping it could take 4-6 weeks.
    Last edited by tracker12; 01-06-2018, 03:47 AM.
    AR's make shooting fun again!
  • Klem
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Is it really 5 days since you ordered it?

In your other thread 'GB roll pin problems' you posted on the 2nd Jan that you were going to order from Geissele 'tomorrow'. Doesn't sound like 5 days to me. In that thread you asked for our advice, didn't thank anyone and then said you were going back to the manufacturer which happens to be the most expensive option. Now you're bagging Geissele because they're not dancing to your tune. If I have a sense of your personality in only a few posts it's fair to say the guy you rang at Geissele probably did too.

Why don't you drive the '28 miles' to the place you say sells roll pins for '$2' and while you're at it have a quiet think about how you fit into society.

Comment

• StoneHendge
      Chieftain
      • May 2016

Let's go Brandon!

Comment

Working...
      X