• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Frontier Gear
    Warrior
    • Nov 2017

Anderson vs E-Lander Mags

I just got my AA E-Lander mags in today after them being on backorder for two months. They are identical to the Anderson 6.5 Grendel mags that I picked up earlier. The only difference is the engraving on the side of them. I'm 99% sure that Anderson WAS supplying E-Lander mags as their 6.5 Grendel mags. I just checked the Anderson website and they now show a C-Products mag as the Grendel mag. I'm glad that I got mine when I did.
    Engineer, FFL and Pastor
  • ErikS
    Warrior
    • Dec 2017

I ordered an e-lander from LaRue because he had them. I am glad I found them there.
    #shareyourspare

Comment

• beastep
      Bloodstained
      • Jan 2018

I did as well. Then I got an email from them saying a 3-5 week lead time. It took a week to ship but at least it wasnt 5 weeks I guess.

Comment

• ClutchAutomatic
        Warrior
        • Jan 2018

Received the e-landers mags from larue over a week ago now so they did finally arrive off the boat. Also came with some bbq seasoning I threw on a hog I shot last weekend. Tasted pretty good.

Comment

• DDRanch
          Warrior
          • Jul 2017

Just a FYI, Brownells has them in 10, 17 & 24 round count, all sizes in stock.

Comment

• GrumpyBiker
            Unwashed
            • Aug 2016

That's where I ordered mine.
            I also ordered 4 C-Product mags (Backordered) as this is my first 6.5G as well as my first Billet build.
            The mags seem to be a bit tight but I figured I'd try a couple different brands.

sigpic
            U.S.M.C.
            VFW-8054

Comment

Working...
            X