• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • explorecaves
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

SHOT Show 2018

Anyone see any sneak peaks yet for more 6.5G products?
  • Redomen
    Warrior
    • Jun 2016

I heard that someone came out with a small frame Creedmoor/308. Was wondering how that works?

Comment

• babue
      Warrior
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Redomen View Post
      I heard that someone came out with a small frame Creedmoor/308. Was wondering how that works?
      POF-USA has a rifle called the Revolution that is small frame and in 308. If they offered a Creedmoor with a long barrel I would be interested in getting a big brother to my Grendel. Their rifles always seem to be very accurate. https://pof-usa.com/firearms/revolution/

Comment

• StoneHendge
        Chieftain
        • May 2016

As a proud owner of a 16" P308, it is very accurate for a piston rifle, but your only going to get so much accuracy out of a piston rifle since there is movement on the barrel before the bullet exits. I can get 1.5" at 200 yards with FGMM, but velocity is only around 2400 fps. Best I've been able to do is around MOA with handloads. These are really accurate battle rifles, not precision rifles, so the S'more wouldn't make a lot of sense. Plus, I'd find it hard to believe a bolt that fits in an AR15 carrier could handle S'more pressures.
        Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• shooter545
          Warrior
          • Aug 2012

I am here at SHOT setting up for the ISOF Range tomorrow and the ATACS range on Monday. Will be working the show everyday when I am not in meetings. If I happen to see any new unheard of 6.5G stuff I'll take photos and blast it out to the forum.

Comment

• howl
            Warrior
            • Nov 2015

There are a few scaled down AR10 designs that get down into AR15 weight territory. All are $$$$. At this point I just want to hear about new designs, not ARs. And for $$, not $$$$.

Comment

• shooter545
              Warrior
              • Aug 2012

POFs Revolution is pretty impressive. I got a chance to shoot it at the AIM Conference two years ago and then again last year at SHOT. It really is lightweight and softer shooting than I expected.
              I am also curious to see what Zev did with the Mega Arms design for a small frame AR10 style rifle, now that they own Mega.

They are all pretty pricey.

Comment

Working...
              X