Clear All
  • worthen86ford
    Warrior
    • May 2016

Need an extractor

• grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

I wouldn't do a 7.62-39 any more than using a 556 part for a 308 or vice versa.
    Get the right one for the job matter of fact probably get 2...
    I know Brownells and Precision firearms both had them, and blackriflearms... don't know about the shipping.
    Or, if you're close to a large gun show usually a few vendors there have them, there'd be no shipping of course.

The GB bolts are a good buy, though and you have all the other pieces/parts as spares too...
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

I called AA a few years ago and bought two extractors over the phone. They gave me reduced shipping at the time. It might not hurt to call AA and ask if there is any way to order to get a reduced shipping charge. They sent my two extractors in an envelope which was all that was needed.

Comment

• worthen86ford
        Warrior
        • May 2016

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
        I called AA a few years ago and bought two extractors over the phone. They gave me reduced shipping at the time. It might not hurt to call AA and ask if there is any way to order to get a reduced shipping charge. They sent my two extractors in an envelope which was all that was needed.
        Thanks for the advice. I called them and they are shipping them to me via usps rather than ups with signatures and such. He said they do not offer the usps option on the site anymore cause folks would order uppers, rifles and ammo using that shipping method and they cannot ship those items through usps.

Comment

• grayfox
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2017

Good to hear! Murphy is still alive and well in the shootin' sport...

Comment

• StoneHendge
            Chieftain
            • May 2016

Originally posted by worthen86ford View Post
            Thanks for the advice. I called them and they are shipping them to me via usps rather than ups with signatures and such. He said they do not offer the usps option on the site anymore cause folks would order uppers, rifles and ammo using that shipping method and they cannot ship those items through usps.
            Nothing anyone actually wants to receive should be shipped via USPS.
            Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• grayfox
              Chieftain
              • Jan 2017

I personally prefer ups, however the usps flat rate boxes have done well for me. I've shipped and received a lot from those and they have been reliable... once or twice arriving a day later but always got thru. My wife uses them a lot in her jewelry business, doing well. Having a tracking number maybe that helps them stay on course...

Comment

Working...
              X