• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 65newloader
    Bloodstained
    • Mar 2018

Anyone living near Sedalia, Missouri?

Reason I am asking, is you can buy factory second bullets at the Sierra Factory. They do not ship. Pretty good prices for blems. Just curious. Thanks!

• 1Shot
    Warrior
    • Feb 2018

I you do live near go down and tell Sierra to make some more .264 120 gr Pro Hunters and 130 Game Kings. Nobody has any in stock and I need some. LOL

Comment

• Sticks
      Chieftain
      • Dec 2016

Sounds like he is asking for someone to go get some for him, and USPS flat rate them.
      Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

I went to Sierra back in March and stocked up on what they had available. No 120 grain Pro Hunters, 85 or 100 grain Sierra Varmint. I did get .264/6.5 107 and 123 grain SMK but the Outlet store does not sell any tipped Match Kings. I did buy some .224 Blitzkings plus 69 and 77 grain .224 Match Kings.

It is a long drive for me but worth it as another forum member went with me. We also stopped at Graf & Son on the way back.

Comment

• mdewitt71
          Warrior
          • Dec 2016

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
          I went to Sierra back in March and stocked up on what they had available. No 120 grain Pro Hunters, 85 or 100 grain Sierra Varmint. I did get .264/6.5 107 and 123 grain SMK but the Outlet store does not sell any tipped Match Kings. I did buy some .224 Blitzkings plus 69 and 77 grain .224 Match Kings.

It is a long drive for me but worth it as another forum member went with me. We also stopped at Graf & Son on the way back.
          Yea, you beat me there....
          I usually get over there monthly but, I got over there the one day last month they were closed for Inventory.
          ― George Orwell

Comment

• 65newloader
            Bloodstained
            • Mar 2018

Just letting people know if they are near. I will be heading to Colorado for a cabinet build in the near future and may reroute and may go by(cost per convenience factor works it way in). If I can't, no big deal. I always look for deals online for seconds. Hard to beat the 120/123 ELDMs anyway, even if I find seconds.

Comment

• FshHead
              Unwashed
              • Jun 2018

I always call first because every time I just drive over, they are closed for inventory OR they are out of everything I want. FYI, Sierra's Phone: 800-223-8799 OR 660-827-6300.

Comment

Working...
              X