• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • muvef
    Warrior
    • Mar 2017

Wolf $0.21 a round
    Last edited by muvef; 12-10-2019, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• phishfood
      Warrior
      • Jul 2017

Midway has Redding neck bushings on sale.

Comment

• lazyengineer
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2019

Originally posted by CS Vrdad View Post
        Thanks for the reminder. It made my day as well.��

Picked up the 2.5-10 GLx with their 12% additional coupon they had a couple days ago. For basically $400, had the scope. Shot it today, and was able to take the Grendel out to 900 yards quite well, with Wolf Steel no less. Really great scope, thanks for the headsup on this; was one of the best deals of the year. They may have some left, but I think the 12% off code is gone now.
        4x P100

Comment

• AZHTfreak
          Warrior
          • Jan 2017

My favorite AGB, Superlative Arms adjustable gas blocks, -20% through 12/25/19 = $80 + $7.50 shipped. Applied at checkout.
          DOJ+FBI+IRS+AFT=NKVD. Joe Stalin and Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria are tap dancing in hell right now...

Comment

• hill37
            Warrior
            • Apr 2017

Aim Surplus has a Grendel BMG for sale. $100 plus free shipping. It has some kind of super-duper coating and lifetime warranty. https://aimsurplus.com/parts/ar-parts/bolts/ Doesn't say what bolt depth.

Comment

• Lemonaid
              Warrior
              • Feb 2019

A Browning Machine Gun in 6.5 Grendel? Sounds awesome!
              If only I could afford one......

Comment

• hill37
                Warrior
                • Apr 2017

Hey I'm 72 all the keys look the same to me.

Comment

• phishfood
                  Warrior
                  • Jul 2017

^^ I got a really good belly laugh out of the last two posts.

Comment

• FLshooter
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2019

VG6 Gamma 65 muzzle brakes $55 delivered off Brownell.And if the 10% off coupon code still works,it is less.

Comment

• Pootyng
                      Warrior
                      • Aug 2018

Laxammo has Grendel American gunner for $139.25 plus shipping

Comment

• muvef
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2017

Pacific Tool and Gauge has magazines on sale.

Comment

• lazyengineer
                          Chieftain
                          • Feb 2019

Originally posted by muvef View Post
                          Pacific Tool and Gauge has magazines on sale.

http://pacifictoolandgauge.com/1458-c-products-defense
                          I don't much about their magazines - are they good? The 26 rounders look like quite a deal.

Ah, edit to update. That listing is odd, as in the description they don't indicate the manufacturer, and implied to me it was their own magazine. But if you look carefully at the link path, apparently it's a C-Products 26 round magazine. To add to the confusion, they're showing the image of a standard 30 round .223 magazine, which in my experience can only hold 24 rounds of Grendel, making it seem all the more odd.

What I suspect this actually is then, is a C-Products 26 round magazine, which will be much more curved then that shown in the image. At least, that's what I think it is. The good news is despite the fact those look a little goofy, I have one of those magazines, and it's been 100% for me. So still a great price, and I might buy it anyway, if the shipping isn't too bad.

.... annnd never mind, their shipping rate is amongst the highest I've ever seen. Ah well.
                          Last edited by lazyengineer; 01-02-2020, 02:58 PM.
                          4x P100

Comment

• Rangerofthenorth
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by lazyengineer View Post
                            I don't much about their magazines - are they good? The 26 rounders look like quite a deal.

Ah, edit to update. That listing is odd, as in the description they don't indicate the manufacturer, and implied to me it was their own magazine. But if you look carefully at the link path, apparently it's a C-Products 26 round magazine. To add to the confusion, they're showing the image of a standard 30 round .223 magazine, which in my experience can only hold 24 rounds of Grendel, making it seem all the more odd.

What I suspect this actually is then, is a C-Products 26 round magazine, which will be much more curved then that shown in the image. At least, that's what I think it is. The good news is despite the fact those look a little goofy, I have one of those magazines, and it's been 100% for me. So still a great price, and I might buy it anyway, if the shipping isn't too bad.

.... annnd never mind, their shipping rate is amongst the highest I've ever seen. Ah well.
                            Yeah, I got hit with a $21+ shipping rate on a lapping tool

Comment

• redhat
                              Bloodstained
                              • May 2019

Originally posted by lazyengineer View Post

Does the Safariland mag feed Grendel? I haven't experimented outside of dedicated Grendel mags; my understanding was the getting 5.56 magazines to feed the round was typically an exercise in futility.

High shipping costs are usually a deal-breaker for me. Aim Surplus's policy of free shipping over $49 has pushed me their direction a few times.

They also have C Products 26-round Grendel mags... Just from looking around $17 isn't a terrible price, and 3 of them will ship for free.

Comment

• TxGunDawg
                                Unwashed
                                • Dec 2019

I think i'll pass.

24.50 to ship 5 mags.

Comment

Working...
                                X