Clear All
  • Kbush4507
    Unwashed
    • Feb 2019

New build

• kpswihart
    Warrior
    • Dec 2016

Sounds like a shooter, congrats on the outcome.

Comment

• CaptnC
      Warrior
      • May 2018

Nicely done...sorry the crowd here doesn't like BCA, so they are not showing you much love! Plus they dont favor long barrels! You got a double dose of cold post! LOL

A 1,000 yards hit is pretty sweet with just about any chambering....wish the range I shoot at went to 1,000 yards...only goes out to 600yds. I have only shot my Grendel's out to 400yds.

I also have a 24" SS BCA that I just put the finishing touches on Sunday. Got my hands on some nonrecepracating left hand side charge uppers in an Estate Sale for next to nothing! The only problem is the are on complete rifles, so I have a pile of parts.
      Last edited by CaptnC; 04-16-2019, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• Cereal Thriller
        Bloodstained
        • Feb 2019

Sounds like a nice build, congrats on hitting the grand. Dont stop there, keep stretching its legs.

I almost went with a 24" 5R barrel for my grendel, still might build another and go that route.

Comment

• Kbush4507
          Unwashed
          • Feb 2019

I kinda got that about BCA but I have been very pleased with mine. We did a video shoot on our YouTube channel @ all season outdoors.

Comment

• ErikS
            Warrior
            • Dec 2017

I have a BCA upper, it shoots well. The only problem with BCA is they are inconsistent.
            #shareyourspare

Comment

• BCHunter
              Warrior
              • Jan 2018

Congradulations on the 1,000 yard hit, factory ammo and a lower priced upper to boot. If you have time take the 100 yard informal fun challenge, that I set up in the target shooting subforum. I'm curious to see how a bca barrel performs on this.

Comment

• OpFor1
                Warrior
                • Jan 2019

I like BCA stuff, but I don't stand on ceremony when I get it. I usually slap it on a lower, add an optic and take it to the range within a week. If I suspect it is bad, I send it back right away. If it is good, I usually break it down to the upper, then pair it with what I want. MOA(ish) is good for me since I am not much of a paper puncher. In all honesty, I have sent back 2 out of about 6.

Comment

• FLshooter
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2019

I have two 24” BCA Grendel uppers.One SS,one nitrite barrel.The SS shot moa or better groups after the break in period.Had to send the nitrite one back.Replacement barrel shoots close to moa.
                  BCA barrels are hit or miss.But,the good thing is that their CS is good,they will try to make it right for you.For the money,they are worth it.

Comment

• Jimla
                    Warrior
                    • Dec 2018

For new 6.5 Grendel BCA buyers:

Being one the many people who lost the BCA lottery three times in a row and gave up. There has been a very positive trend with the BCA with the 416r SS barrels, many people are reporting good results. If buying a BCA upper go for the 416r models, you will save yourself, a lot of ammo, many months of returns and trips to UPS. If you did not order a 416r SS the first time, ask for one if you got a bad upper.

Comment

Working...
                    X