• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • idflyit
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2019

billet upper

does anyone know anything firsthand about this Davidson Defense AR-15 Left Handed Billet Upper Receiver 7075 T6 Aluminum Super High Quality...94.00$$$ seems to good to be true...thx to all in advance BRB OKC
  • ARErector
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2019

I haven't used their lefthanded upper, but I've put together a few with their regular M4 upper. I honestly can't tell the difference between that and Aero Precision.

Comment

• WSAR15
      Bloodstained
      • Jul 2017

Do a search on Davidson Defense.

Comment

• Rosecrans1
        Warrior
        • Feb 2019

Wow!!! "(Do a search on Davidson Defense.)"

Comment

• idflyit
          Unwashed
          • Oct 2019

i have done a search for Davidson Defense...thats how i found them...do you know anything about what i posted here??? thx

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
            Warrior
            • Nov 2018

He said do a google search because the first 5 posts that pop up are incredibly negative. I would stay away!

Comment

• ARErector
              Bloodstained
              • Sep 2019

Delta Team Tactical and Davidson Defense seem to be the same company. I've bought a lot of stuff from them and been fairly happy. They are a bargain basement operation and you get what you pay for. They usually take a long time to deliver, and they aren't the quickest to respond to questions, but I've always got what I ordered. I would not trust any of their assemblies though. I've bought 5 assembled uppers from them and 2 were not assembled properly. One had a barrel nut that was not even hand tight and another had a loose gas block. I only buy parts from them and assemble them myself now.

Comment

• idflyit
                Unwashed
                • Oct 2019

thank you for your reply..I just need parts,as i will be building it myself.Ive seen other billet uppers go for a bit more money..Delta will not answer a phone or reply to an e-mail.I do suspect a company that does not communicate.

Comment

Working...
                X