• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NightStalker
    Warrior
    • Nov 2018

Getting Radical

Has anyone tried Radical Firearms 6.5 barrels?

Thinking about using their barrels in my Grendel build, but don?t know much about them.

I did an internet search and nothing negative turned up, unless I missed it
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Scroll back through the post a few years should be some threads and reports on their barrels.

Comment

• Lastrites
      Warrior
      • Apr 2017

What's that old saying...friends don't let friends buy...

Comment

• Hawk518
        Unwashed
        • Aug 2019

I have a 20 inch stainless barrel that has been sent back to Texas to be re-throated, as it was so short that factory ammo was showing pressure signs. I got the barrel back and now it is fine for factory ammo with Ok accuracy. Make sure if you are hand loading do a measurement of your barrel throat for each bullet you plan to use. Do Not Use OAL as a reference number as you will be jamming the round on any thing over 100grain. So befor you buy ask the seller when the barrel was manufactured if it was after July of 19 you have a good chance that they used the right reamer. I have developed loads using 120gr sierra matchking and 130gr sierra gamekingthat over IMR8208XBR shoot 3/4 moa up to 200 (max target range at my local range).

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

I’d buy a 6.5 Grendel Forum Group Buy barrel before a Radical Firearms. The current Group Buy barrels are being manufactured by Green Mountain. BFT advises new batch of group buy barrels and bolts should be arriving soon. BFT (site administrator) still has 20” & 16” barrels available and 12”, 18” barrels and bolts shouldn’t be to far from delivery.

All local, state, and federal laws apply. In the rare event a transaction between private parties should go awry, forum management cannot be responsible in any way, nor can we mediate disputes. Please take full responsibility for your dealings here, or simply decline using this service.
          Last edited by VASCAR2; 10-30-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2015

Lmao. I was going to let OP see for himself but you boys just hammered it out quick lmao.

Ok now that's out the way OP if your on a tight budget get the group buy barrel are a barrel from AA.

Comment

• NightStalker
              Warrior
              • Nov 2018

Kinda sounds like they?re not much better than bear creek arsenal

Comment

• Redomen
                Warrior
                • Jun 2016

I have a 20” upper I purchased from Radical about 3 years ago. It shoots good. I have had no issues other than the gas block screws broke. Took it to them and they repaired it on the spot. (They are accross town from me. Maybe I was lucky but I am very happy with it. Accuracy is MOA as long as I do my part. I have several group barrels and they are great for the price as well. Good luck with whichever you choose.

Comment

• HuntTXhogs
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2014

I’m still extremely pleased with my $ 124 plus shipping Diamondback barrel(s).

Diamondback is pleased to offer the DB Barrel - 6.5 GRENDEL, MID-LENGTH, 18", MEDIUM , 4150, BLACK NITRIDE, 1:8. Shop our selection to find exactly what you're looking for today! Orders over $250 ship free!

Comment

Working...
                  X