• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by MegaHurtz View Post
    touche' - a good point.

Edit: This thread has pics of the finished rifle built with the 28" 6.5G upper from Satern/Liberty.
    In this case they are safe to compare since both were shooting the same factory ammo.

Now if we was talking handloads will yea then that wouldn't be a safe comparison.

Comment

• Herzo
      Bloodstained
      • Mar 2017

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
      In this case they are safe to compare since both were shooting the same factory ammo.

Now if we was talking handloads will yea then that wouldn't be a safe comparison.
      Agreed as to ammo, but I would submit that bolt guns are generally considered to be a more stable platform.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Herzo View Post
        Agreed as to ammo, but I would submit that bolt guns are generally considered to be a more stable platform.
        Agreed. Yea I wasn't talking bout accuracy wise just more on the velocity he posted compared to what my cz did with the same factory ammo.

Comment

• mel
          Chieftain
          • Nov 2019

ima do it , im going to order up a 28 inch barrel and bleed off adjustable gas block , ill swap it onto my current grendel setup while i send my 20 inch barrel out for gun candy coating

im thinking a build will round out with an anodized upper and lower set , 19.25inch hg same stock im using on the rest of my builds and the same grip thats on my grendel just in black

Comment

• MegaHurtz
            Bloodstained
            • Oct 2019

Originally posted by mel View Post
            ima do it...
            Nice!
            si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

• mel
              Chieftain
              • Nov 2019

Originally posted by MegaHurtz View Post
              Nice!
              going to have to hold up a lil while on it the money i had set asside for it just went to a new edc

Comment

Working...
              X