• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chev2500
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2018

AG at Midway

Midway has 6.5 Gr. American gunner 200/ $150. Free shipping on items under 10# (don't know how much they weigh)
    one time offer
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Just ordered a can of it.

Comment

• Phil_A
      Unwashed
      • Nov 2019

SG Ammo has it for 139.50 and 12.00 in shipping for a 200 round can. https://www.sgammo.com/product/horna...ican-gunner-am

Comment

• Hollis
        Warrior
        • Mar 2019

How does this shoot? My Grendel is a bit picky and I don't want to buy a lot of ammo that doesn't shoot. I know many Grendel users find the Hornady ELD Black to shoot really well, which is what I found. I bought a lot of what I thought was higher grade Hornady (Custom) but that didn't shoot good at all and was a waste of money (Wolf shot a lot straighter at a much lower cost). I did find a great deal on Nosler Match (<$1 a shot with shipping) and I picked up 6 boxes (20 rounds per box) and finally got out today to shoot it. WINNER! I was shooting metal targets at various distances hitting right where my calculations told me to shoot with great consistency (except one complete miss on 10" target at 350 yards - not sure what happened on that shot).

I had just viewed both the items mentioned above (American Gunner ammo can at Midway and SG Ammo) then came here to find out if anyone knows anything about this ammo and immediately find this thread. Nice! Your input would be greatly appreciated regarding the reliability and accuracy of this ammo. (And, yes, I know every gun is different, but...).

Comment

• phishfood
          Warrior
          • Jul 2017

It seems very comparable to Hornady Black ELDM in my rifle.

Comment

• Hollis
            Warrior
            • Mar 2019

Thanks. (Yes - Hornady Black ELD Match is what I was referring to.)

Comment

• Kswhitetails
              Chieftain
              • Oct 2016

I found the eldm considerably more accurate from both my 12” Faxon and my 18” LaRue. Sub moa vs 1.5-2. My experience only, some have found the 123 HP gunner ammo considerably better than I have.

On a side note, it’s a great deal at that price for brass cases. Almost better than buying new brass to reload. I’d buy some to practice with just for the reloadable brass.
              Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• Happy2Shoot
                Warrior
                • Nov 2018

If you just want the brass...

$39

Comment

Working...
                X