X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imaguy3
    Warrior
    • Mar 2018

it's been a couple years now... 2 or 3 I can't remember. It's always been suppressed so I can't speak to the gas port... all I know is I have perfect function with an H2 buffer...

Comment

• Muelly
      Unwashed
      • Nov 2018

Comment

• FLshooter
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2019

Comment

• Overkill777
          Unwashed
          • Jun 2020

I've shot some 0.75" MOA groups at 100 yards with my 16" nitride 5.56 BA Hansen barrel shooting handloads.

For my first grendel I went with the Stainless BA Hansen 12.5" barrel. I have not got to shoot it for groups yet, but I was able to do a function test with wolf ammo and it ran 50 rounds fine. Yeah I have a lot more to do but so far no issues.

Comment

• just_john
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2012

Did a 556 with a BA barrel - very consistant .75 groups with good ammo and I do my part. If your not a good shot in the first place, paying a lot of money for a barrel won;t make you a better shot, just poorer.

Comment

• Klaus Von Richter
              Bloodstained
              • Jun 2020

Comment

• wideglidejoe
                Bloodstained
                • Dec 2014

A couple of years ago i purchased a 12.5" BA in 6.5 Grendel. It was NOT my first AR pistol, but it was my first 6.5 Gr AR pistol. I couldn't get it to run correctly. I did a lot of experimenting with different buffers and springs b/c I was hesitant to mess with the gas port and I didn't want to send it back. I called BA, they said it should be .055", b/c they "assumed" I and other customers with a 12.5" would be running a 12.5" suppressed. I wasn't, and still not. I finally measured the port, it was .050". I drilled it myself to .068" (if I remember correctly?), it runs fine now.

Accuracy is probably as good or better than my eyes/shooting skills, no complaints there.

Comment

Working...
                X