X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fmyellowj
    Unwashed
    • Jan 2021

I like the ASC twenty five round mags (Or are they twenty four rounders?). Haven't had a problem with them using steel or brass cased ammunition. Out of the twenty I have, one of them was a little slow feeding Wolf the first few times but it's stopped since, probably the follower breaking in if I had to guess.

Comment

• dexdog
      Unwashed
      • May 2021

I use both ASC 15 round mags and E-lander 10 and 17 round mags. Both work well, rarely a failure to feed, but I prefer the ASC mags because I can load the cartridges to a longer OAL than the E-landers that I have, which are strictly limited to an OAL of 2.260. While I occasionally load the mags to full capacity, I usuall only load 5 rounds for shooting groups off a rest

Comment

• Mustangfreek
        Warrior
        • Jan 2020

Originally posted by A5BLASTER View Post
        Cpd/duramags and go rock that grendel.
        This

Comment

• PNWTargets
          Warrior
          • Dec 2019

I have E-Lander mags. High capacity and 10 capacity. All high capacity mags work good. Had a bad 10 capacity mag. I junked the mag but saved the internals (spring/follower/etc).

The high capacity ones I have are solid. That was the main reason why I went with a Grendel. Precision carbine.

Comment

Working...
          X