• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NightStalker
    Warrior
    • Nov 2018

Impressed more and more

Last edited by NightStalker; 12-20-2021, 12:50 PM.
  • outbreaker
    Warrior
    • Feb 2018

If you suppress it, it will really blow your mind. Recoil low enough to watch bullet impacts in the scope.

Reloading and AmmoSeek are the best ways to get ammo. That being said, with the great powder famine (only surpassed by the great Bluebell Famine) currently going on it is hard to get powder. Primers I can find, I am still working on powder reserves right now.

Comment

• Bill2336
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2020

I got into reloading in part to try and mitigate the problem of finding ammo for my 6.5 Grendels. It's helped but I've been mostly doing development loads and shooting them with my 20" 6.5 Grendel. I finally found a "bulk" load that does great in my 16" build but of course now I have to go overseas for a few years and store all of my guns. I'll be leaving behind a couple hundred of my bulk loads so that's something I guess. Speaking of adjustable gas blocks, I have a couple I need to swap out with ones that can be adjusted from the front only. I made the mistake of putting one on my 16" .308 and in order to make adjustments I have to remove the rail so that I can get to the set screw in the side of the gas block body. That's a hassle I'm tired of dealing with.
      Attached Files

Comment

• NightStalker
        Warrior
        • Nov 2018

I hated those put your life on hold voluntold trips over seas. You be safe and keep in touch

Comment

• Bill2336
          Bloodstained
          • Nov 2020

Will do. This one has some fringe benefits though since my wife is going to be employed. Let's just say that my .223 Wylde and 6.5 Grendel load development test mules will be getting Proof Research barrels when I get back.

Comment

Working...
          X